Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Denn wenn et Trömmelche jeht,
Denn wenn et Trömmelche jeht,
2006-02-23, 3:01 AM #1
dann stonn mer all parat
un mer trecke durch die Stadt
un jeder hätt jesaat:
„Kölle Alaaf, Alaaf, Kölle Alaaf!“

God, I hate German carneval!
It's ze only time in ze year ven Jermans are allowed to be funny. Jermans are das only Volk zat requires a uniform[see attachment] to be funny. Ze vorst zing is zat my school is in Cologne (or as ze Colognians say, Kölle), ze Jerman Karnevals-City. First I had to fight zrough a crowd of not yet drunk clowns to get to ze school. I expected every moment to be held back by ze local auzoroties because I didn't look funny enough. Just in case I brought a red clown's nose viz me. Just to be on ze safe side. I figured in a vorst case scenario I could alvays try to blend in viz ze ozer zombies.
After staying in school for two hours I was free to fight my way back zrough a crowd of fairly drunk clowns to Cologne Main Station only to find myself confronted viz one of ze strongholds of ze Jecken (Jerman vord for "person zat is deeply involved viz ze holy feast of Karneval" or "clown" or "fool" or "idiot" or "drunkard").
Luckily I made it home before 11:11am, ze time ven ze whole zing is supposed to start.
[/rant]
Attachment: 10634/050129_karnevalist_akg_400h.jpg (29,602 bytes)
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-02-23, 3:34 AM #2
Sounds really cool.

As long as it stays hundreds of kilometers away from where I live.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-02-23, 2:06 PM #3
I have a german foreign exchange student coming to our German class tommorrow.

We're spose to ask her questions. :\
2006-02-23, 2:45 PM #4
Originally posted by Anovis:
I have a german foreign exchange student coming to our German class tommorrow.

We're spose to ask her questions. :\

write a list of all words with "ough" you know on the board, then ask her to correctly pronounce the entire list (we did that to our German students when they came over) :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-02-23, 6:54 PM #5
Hehe

reminds of this german commercial, I'll find it and link it.

Edit: Here
2006-02-23, 8:17 PM #6
nice :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)

↑ Up to the top!