Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Joke of the day...
Joke of the day...
2006-02-23, 7:25 PM #1
Tooken from netscape:

A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

"You know, dear," she says, "I look in the mirror, and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, and my butt is hanging out a mile. I've got fat legs, and my arms are all flabby." She turns to her husband and says, "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself."

He studies hard for a moment thinking about it and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."

Services for the husband will be held Saturday morning at 10:30 at St. Anselm's Memorial Chapel.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-02-23, 7:27 PM #2
Joke of the day? What? You are back? :p
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-23, 7:41 PM #3
hhahaah yeh heard that one before.

I'll think of one tomorrow morning.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-23, 7:43 PM #4
Not a bad one.
2006-02-23, 7:47 PM #5
hehehe
2006-02-23, 8:41 PM #6
Quote:
Services for the husband will be held Saturday morning at 10:30 at <<St. Anselm's Memorial Chapel>>.

sorry I take back that that part of the joke was funny too.

I was getting who Anselm was in history confused with someone else.
If I remember correctly he and some other herritic of whom I cannot remember his name had a huge debate and he won there by making the other guy a herritic. I was confused and thought that Anselm was the herritic and thats what made it seem so funny to me. But I realise I was just confused historicly, now I need to go refresh my history.

[edit]sorry I was confusing Anselm with someone else in history n\m it wasn't that funny[/edit]
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-02-23, 10:01 PM #7
Quote:
Tooken

:(
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-23, 10:11 PM #8
SAJN has identified the best part of the joke.

Fool of a Took!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-02-23, 10:42 PM #9
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:

Fool of a Took!

Why is that part the best? Am I really stuck on everything tonight?
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-02-23, 10:51 PM #10
I personally thought the last line was overkill. The joke would've worked with his quote as the last line...
2006-02-24, 9:09 AM #11
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:

Fool of a Took!

Merry Brandybeer and Peregin Tooken.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-02-24, 12:13 PM #12
I'm sorry, but boo.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

↑ Up to the top!