Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My mom swears she isn't stupid....
My mom swears she isn't stupid....
2006-02-25, 9:59 PM #1
Yeah and I broke my door, now it opens either way. But this isn't about what happened last night.

My mom just asked me if I could put a DVD into a CD-RW drive and copy the music from the movies to the computer...................................and to think I got called a prick and a SOB last night trying to help her convert music files and stuff. Theres my door problem.

But yeah I was trying so hard to to bust out laughin so I wouldnt get slapped so I had to post it on here to get some laughter out.
Matt
2006-02-25, 10:02 PM #2
Sounds like you're kind of an *******.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-02-25, 10:08 PM #3
Confusing story, but I'm certain SOMEONE in it is.
2006-02-25, 10:13 PM #4
Well if you knew what I have to put up with everyday in this house, you be saying something eles. Last night was the first time I yelled back at my mom, and she to send me to my room and call me that while I'm not in the room but I heard it. Then my dad comes home and fixes the hinge on the door so the will work though the doorway still needs fixed and asks what happens. My mom said we just got into a arguement. Wouldn't say nothing eles cause she knew I was just trying help her out cause she asked for it and start yelling at me for no reason. She always acts this way when she doesn't get her way and I'm getting tired of just standing/sitting there and taking it, I've held in my anger forever. I don't like losing control of myself, nothing is good enough for my mom, I make straight A's, do my chores, do what she asks though not always on the first time she asks it but who does? I can see why my brother hates my mom. Can't wait till i move out.
Matt
2006-02-25, 10:23 PM #5
Wow, I'm surprised THRAWN didn't make this post...
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-02-25, 10:26 PM #6
Originally posted by mscbuck:

<3
2006-02-25, 10:31 PM #7
Double <3

*points to signature*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-02-25, 10:33 PM #8
what
2006-02-25, 11:08 PM #9
My dad can be the same way, but I figured out to manage him and come out on top when I was in high school. Nothing like yelling at him or anything like that.
Pissed Off?
2006-02-25, 11:17 PM #10
What You Say !!

And your mom called you a SOB?
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-02-26, 4:54 AM #11
Originally posted by mscbuck:

Agreed.
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 6:30 AM #12
Originally posted by Centrist:
What You Say !!

And your mom called you a SOB?

What irony, eh? :p
woot!
2006-02-26, 6:44 AM #13
No one cares, kid.
2006-02-26, 7:31 AM #14
I should be moving out this April, can't wait! My mum and I don't have many arguments but she just annoys the hell out of me. Usual overprotective mum type of stuff :)
/fluffle
2006-02-26, 7:31 AM #15
See. Atleast she cares.

So don't whine about it.
2006-02-26, 7:34 AM #16
I bet your mom also swears you weren't a mistake....

Burnsauce
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-26, 7:59 AM #17
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]I bet your mom also swears you weren't a mistake....

Burnsauce[/QUOTE]

I bet you gave your mom a hernia in an inappropriate place because you're so fat.

DISSCREAM
2006-02-26, 8:14 AM #18
Emo sucks. This thread reeks of emo. Stop listening to Linkin Park, you will love your parents more.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-26, 8:33 AM #19
Too much emoglobin in your blood.

(yes i know there is an h in that word)
2006-02-26, 9:21 AM #20
If sassing was an olympic sport, Rob would get gold.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-26, 9:32 AM #21
Originally posted by Jepman:
Too much emoglobin in your blood.

(yes i know there is an h in that word)

you're a french canadian, it sokay
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-26, 9:33 AM #22
Originally posted by genk:
you're a french canadian, it sokay

Teehee.
2006-02-26, 10:15 AM #23
Originally posted by Rob:
I bet you gave your mom a hernia in an inappropriate place because you're so fat.

DISSCREAM

INSULT-ADE

DISSERT

After dinner PWN
2006-02-26, 10:25 AM #24
Way to be kind and considerate people.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-02-26, 12:38 PM #25
Originally posted by happydud:

Way to cross dress, PERSON.
2006-02-26, 12:43 PM #26

As expected, of course.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-02-26, 12:46 PM #27

your postcount is higher than mine... you should know better
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-02-26, 12:47 PM #28

DISSCREAM

That's great.

And a lot of people fight with their parents. I don't wanna hear it. I went through it for about 9 years of my dad drinking heavily, and then I LEFT! So stop whining. It could be worse.
>>untie shoes
2006-02-26, 12:49 PM #29

Um...he's insulting his mom, which is disrespectful enough in and of itself (you don't have any room to insult your mother unless she abused you in some way, IMO. Parents give up a good portion of their lives just to take care of you.), but he's also somewhat confirming that it's at LEAST partially his fault. Personally I think he's just a spoiled little brat who thinks he has the world figured out and hates his parents. Then again, we all were at some point in time.
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 12:59 PM #30
Meh.

My mother and I fling insults back and forth constantly.

But the thing is, I actually have pretty damn awful parents.

Another thing, I don't ***** about it all the time. Which is why its irritating to me, when someone goes no a tirade against their parents. Especially because its EYESTABBINGLY OBVIOUS that their parents actually care.

If I weren't so handy to have around, I would have been out out on my *** long ago.
2006-02-26, 1:11 PM #31
Meh.

My mother and I fling insults back and forth constantly.

But the thing is, I actually have pretty damn awful parents.

Another thing, I don't ***** about it all the time. Which is why its irritating to me, when someone goes no a tirade against their parents. Especially because its EYESTABBINGLY OBVIOUS that their parents actually care.

If I weren't so handy to have around, I would have been out out on my *** long ago.

It's a funny story. And you can leave when ever you want.
2006-02-26, 1:13 PM #32
Yeah, what Rob said. It sounds like your parents do care.

And NEVER EVER yell at your mother. Doesn't matter what kind of person she is. None of you could have had parents as terrible as mine, and I have never yelled at them.
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-02-26, 1:42 PM #33
Originally posted by Jepman:
Emo sucks. This thread reeks of emo. Stop listening to Linkin Park, you will love your parents more.

I don't listen to the crap. I hardly have time for music.
Matt
2006-02-26, 1:42 PM #34
Originally posted by Centrist:
None of you could have had parents as terrible as mine...

Wow, that's a pretty bold thing to say. I didn't realize you were that knowledgeable of what each and every massassian parent is like...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-02-26, 1:46 PM #35
People are allowed to vent.
all of you need to calm down. Do it again and banstickked okay?
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!