Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → (FS/FT) Call of Duty 1 w/ Expansion
(FS/FT) Call of Duty 1 w/ Expansion
2006-02-26, 6:35 PM #1
As the title tells you, pretty much I'm up for selling Call of Duty 1 with Expansion. I'm also thinking about letting UT2k4 go as I NEVER play it (it's the DVD edition). Both are legit with working CD Keys. Call of Duty 1 I was thinking for about 20-25 shipped, UT about 15 shipped. If I have to ship outside the US you pay shipping ;)

UPDATE: Also willing to sell used Icemat for 25 shipped. Black V2, has no problem with my MX518, but will have problem with any laser mouse.

Any takers?
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 6:37 PM #2
You could get a brand new deluxe version of COD 1 (which includes the expansion) for like.. $30...
2006-02-26, 6:43 PM #3
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
You could get a brand new deluxe version of COD 1 (which includes the expansion) for like.. $30...

Before tax, yeah. After it's about 32-33 bucks. That's about ten bucks off. Not bad for a game that's hardly been played.
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 7:10 PM #4
Yeah, but wasn't you who was bragging about being a Call of Duty pro like a year ago, how would you become so uber awesome at it without playing it much hmnmm? :rolleyes:
2006-02-26, 7:15 PM #5
Yeah, but wasn't you who was bragging about being a Call of Duty pro like a year ago, how would you become so uber awesome at it without playing it much hmnmm? :rolleyes:

I never bragged about that... What the hell? Dude, why did you come in here just to derail my thread? I'm trying to sell something, get out of here.
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 7:16 PM #6

This is not necessary. Do not attempt to thread derail.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-02-26, 7:23 PM #7
It's me who's the CoD pro.

How could you sell such a great game? :(
2006-02-26, 7:25 PM #8
Originally posted by RingMaster481:
It's me who's the CoD pro.

How could you sell such a great game? :(

To get its sequel. ;)
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 7:48 PM #9
Quote:
Before tax, yeah.

No tax in New Hampshire.

>.> <.<
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-26, 8:07 PM #10
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]No tax in New Hampshire.

>.> <.<[/QUOTE]
Don't you live in Rhode Island? And isn't that one of the only states to tax online purchases anyways? :p
D E A T H
2006-02-26, 8:13 PM #11
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]No tax in New Hampshire.

>.> <.<[/QUOTE]

I was about to say that. :D
woot!
2006-02-26, 8:27 PM #12
Why is CoD more expensive than UT2k4? :(
2006-02-26, 8:29 PM #13
because it's a game and an expansion... noob
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-02-26, 8:55 PM #14
I wouldn't sell your COD/UO just to get COD2.
COD2 isn't that great. Nothing really has changed from the first one. Don't expect to see anything from the UO expansion (Gray matter did uo, so none of their stuff is in COD2). The health system is a huge let down (really who wants to spend time crouching every 2 minutes when you get shot). In fact the whole game was a let down. Sure ... they upped the atmosphere and graphics but the gameplay is still pretty much the same. The ai is still stupid. However COD2 had it's highlights.

If you do plan to sell your COD/UO remember you won't get the UO experience in COD2. And most likely be kicking yourself for selling COD/UO.

UO is still the best mp-wise.

Although I don't have any problems with you selling UT2K4 ... man that game was a letdown. In fact I didn't even know why they released it ... apart from milking people who bought UT2K3 out of their money.
2006-02-26, 10:33 PM #15
Originally posted by CavEmaN:
COD2 isn't that great. Nothing really has changed from the first one. Don't expect to see anything from the UO expansion (Gray matter did uo, so none of their stuff is in COD2). The health system is a huge let down (really who wants to spend time crouching every 2 minutes when you get shot). In fact the whole game was a let down. Sure ... they upped the atmosphere and graphics but the gameplay is still pretty much the same. The ai is still stupid. However COD2 had it's highlights.

If you do plan to sell your COD/UO remember you won't get the UO experience in COD2. And most likely be kicking yourself for selling COD/UO.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I like UT2k4, didn't think it was a let down. Didn't they offer a discount if you bought UT2k3 cause they felt bad?
2006-02-26, 10:41 PM #16

Although I don't have any problems with you selling UT2K4 ... man that game was a letdown. In fact I didn't even know why they released it ... apart from milking people who bought UT2K3 out of their money.

1) I have played through CoD2. I love it. I'm buying it to support the creators.

2) UO sucked IMO. I hated every aspect of it. Others don't. I won't be kicking myself. Trust me.

3) I loved UT2k4. Great game, I had many great times on it, and I played Onslaught and Assault to DEATH. But I felt it was time to move on with 2k7 around the corner, and me not playing it anymore. It's also convenient that it comes in DVD format.

4) Don't try to convince me not to do anything. I thought it through, and I want to sell this. Now, can I please SELL MY ****ING PRODUCTS? OR DO YOU GUYS HAVE SOME MORE BULL**** YOU WANT TO TOSS ON MY THREAD.

Also: Updates FS/FT.
D E A T H
2006-02-27, 3:08 AM #17
Yoshi's right, you guys really are thread crapping.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-02-27, 3:17 AM #18
If I had the cash, I'd snag CoD...if you still have it in a few weeks, let me know. :p
woot!
2006-02-27, 3:23 AM #19
Quote:
Now, can I please SELL MY ****ING PRODUCTS? OR DO YOU GUYS HAVE SOME MORE BULL**** YOU WANT TO TOSS ON MY THREAD.

lolurmomsfatlol

Okay, go.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-27, 5:37 AM #20
HAHA YOSSI YOUR IDEAS TO DO ANYTHING ARE CRAPPY YOU FAIL AT LIFE GO AWAY AND DO NOTHING

i wont buy it i get bored of fps games after about an hour.
2006-02-27, 8:50 AM #21
I'm not going to buy games from you I already own.

BTW, Oregon has no sales tax also.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-27, 10:22 AM #22
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]To get its sequel. ;)[/QUOTE]
gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

EDIT:
really who wants to spend time crouching every 2 minutes when you get shot

I do!
2006-03-02, 2:25 PM #23
Bump. Oh, and Free, I never asked you to buy games from me that I already own. I really think you must not get how economics work if you think I'm trying to push this own you. I've got a product, someone might want it, and if they do, they'll reply and post or PM me. You don't need to tell me you don't want/need it. Just don't post. It's simple. Yet you never seemed to get this concept before, so I don't know why I would expect you to now.
D E A T H
2006-03-02, 6:54 PM #24
I'm interested. Where do you live?
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.

↑ Up to the top!