Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Solitaire pwns me
Solitaire pwns me
2006-02-26, 9:30 PM #1
I'm sure everyone's immediate reaction will be that this screenshot is doctored, but it's not. Solitaire just freaking hates me.

To make this thread legit, post your fun glitches in standard Windows games.
Attachment: 10711/solitaire.GIF (32,780 bytes)
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-02-26, 9:44 PM #2
did one of the aces act as a club?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-02-26, 10:04 PM #3
EXPLOIT! Solitaire patch needed.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-02-26, 10:35 PM #4
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]I'm sure everyone's immediate reaction will be that this screenshot is doctored, but it's not. Solitaire just freaking hates me.

To make this thread legit, post your fun glitches in standard Windows games.[/QUOTE]

It's doctored.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-26, 11:05 PM #5
I use to play Solitaire so frigging much that the software became corrupt and use to crash the game when I opened it. I ended up deleting it and replacing it with a different version.

Windows Solitaire sucks.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-02-26, 11:12 PM #6
I've long since replaced Windows Slotaire with Pysol
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-26, 11:49 PM #7
That happened at a game of poker recently, guy turned over pocket aces of clubs. He won the hand with a double-ace high club flush.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-02-27, 12:16 AM #8
Originally posted by Z@NARDI:
did one of the aces act as a club?

Nope. Tried dragging the two of clubs to each of them, but no luck. This isn't the first time I've had a problem like this either... I once managed to get a face-down card up there. I think it's the right-click that's bugged.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-02-27, 9:17 AM #9
This is what happens when you download Solitaire warez . . .
2006-02-27, 1:01 PM #10
funny.

[sarcasim]
thats what you get for pirateing software for windows that they already give you!!!!!!11

sinner

[/sarcasim]
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton

↑ Up to the top!