Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A competition of sorts.
A competition of sorts.
2006-03-03, 12:19 PM #1
ok, so in my video productions class last year, we did this thing on every one of our video projects that at the end of the credits we would always have a quote and then have -william wallace at the end, like he said it.

examples:

(the orignal)
"never give up, never surrender"
-william wallace

"that's the way the cookie crumbles"
-william wallace

"come on feel the noise, girls rock your boys"
-william wallace

"do onto others as you would have others do onto you"
-william wallace

the idea is that it's a quote that's either funny or obvious that someone else said it, and not william wallace. so what im asking, is come up with a quote (either make it up or use an old, important quote and post it here and the winning quote gets to be in the matricks that is going to be submitted for the school film festival on the 17th.
2006-03-03, 12:21 PM #2
"The human being and fish will one day co-exist peacefully" :p
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2006-03-03, 12:22 PM #3
"Who's more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - william wallace
Stuff
2006-03-03, 12:24 PM #4
"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

- Willaim Wallace
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-03-03, 12:31 PM #5
"I gotta admit the view up there was pretty damn nice" - William Wallace on having his head placed on a pike atop London Bridge
2006-03-03, 12:44 PM #6
"I have a dream, that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed." - william wallace

"E=mc^2" - william wallace
Stuff
2006-03-03, 12:50 PM #7
"We're going to need more FBI guys..."

"There go my nipples again..."

"KAAAAAHN!"

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."

"What luck for the rulers that men do not think."

"I want to surf. I want to do what you do."

"Shoot the hostage."

"We want the money, Lebowski!" ("Ve vant ze money, Lebowski!")
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-03, 12:58 PM #8
"It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, and the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian."

"Shut up! Sit your *** down in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!"

- William Wallace
2006-03-03, 1:01 PM #9
"Put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers."

"Women and children can afford to be careless, but not men."

"I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart."
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-03, 1:02 PM #10
"Eighty percent of failure is not showing up. Ten percent of failure is charging head first into your problems. The rest is wearing a kilt." - William Wallace on his failures
2006-03-03, 1:03 PM #11
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"-william wallace
2006-03-03, 1:34 PM #12
"I'm not sexy enough for you?" - William Wallace
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-03, 1:35 PM #13
Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.
-william wallace
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-03, 1:37 PM #14
"Dude, where's my car?" - William Wallace
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-03, 1:40 PM #15
"The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children."
2006-03-03, 1:44 PM #16
What the hell am I doing here? - William Wallace
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-03, 1:50 PM #17
"No regrets, that's my motto. That, and everybody Wang Chung tonight."-William Wallace
2006-03-03, 1:50 PM #18
"Hi, my name's Will and I'm a really suspicious *******."
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-03-03, 1:59 PM #19
"You've got to ask yourself one question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?!"
Pissed Off?
2006-03-03, 2:03 PM #20
"Being disemboweled was kind of like eating my mom's haggis. Both involve vital organs, both are torture."

William Wallace
2006-03-03, 2:03 PM #21
"In the middle of my back swing!?!"
Pissed Off?
2006-03-03, 2:44 PM #22
"Your name is Buck, right? And you're here to ****....RIIIGHT?"
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-03, 2:55 PM #23
"My name is Neo."
- William Wallace
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-03, 3:02 PM #24
"***** your weapons cannot harm me. Do you know who I am?"

-William Wallace
2006-03-03, 3:17 PM #25
"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

"Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

"But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
- William Wallace
I'm just a little boy.
2006-03-03, 3:25 PM #26
Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel - william wallace
2006-03-03, 3:38 PM #27
I vote for the "KHAAAAAN" one. But mine:

"Luke.. I am your father." - William Wallace

or

"My name... is Neo." - William Wallace
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-03-03, 3:48 PM #28
"This town needs an enema!"

"Are you an Angel?"

"Yipee!"

"Is da people gonna die?"

"This is my boomstick!"

"Get in there you big oaf I don't care what you smell!"

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"

"I'll never let go, Jack!"

"Must go faster! Must go faster! Must go faster!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-03-03, 4:06 PM #29
"Someone run off with your old lady, legally you're ALLOWED to cut him!" --William Wallace

(guys, it isn't funny unless you put the name at the end. just so you know)
2006-03-03, 4:14 PM #30
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - William Wallace
I'm just a little boy.
2006-03-03, 4:28 PM #31
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet." - William Wallace
2006-03-03, 4:29 PM #32
"If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think 'no, actually, I'm a giraffe" -William Wallace
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-03, 4:44 PM #33
"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" - William Wallace
2006-03-03, 4:51 PM #34
"Stop misquoting me!" - William Wallace
I'm just a little boy.
2006-03-03, 5:02 PM #35
Good idea: Attributing a Deep Thought to William Wallace.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-03-03, 5:02 PM #36
"i will h4x ur butts u stinking english pigdogs" - William Wallace
2006-03-03, 5:12 PM #37
"Do you see what happens, Larry?! Do you see what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***?" (Or "find a stranger in the alps...")
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-03, 5:16 PM #38
"Say 'What?' again, mother *******, SAY 'WHAT?' AGAIN! I dare you, no...I DOUBLE dare you!" - William Wallace, "Deep Thoughts"
2006-03-03, 8:00 PM #39
Uhh, go to uncyclopedia.org and look at every single Oscar Wilde quote. Same thing goin on there, just... the guy never said ANYTHING like it :D
2006-03-03, 8:05 PM #40
Originally posted by Roach:
"We're going to need more FBI guys..."

<3

"Man, I hope that wasn't a hostage"
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!