Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → posting while drunk....
posting while drunk....
2006-03-03, 6:24 PM #1
currently I'm posting while I consider myself to be drunk, luckily not to the extent that I can't type and produce coherent sentences, but I was wondering who else has done it and whether or not it is a wise thing to do? probably not... :em321:

as to the reason why I'm drunk, I've got a good friend leaving for 2 months and we (group of friends) are having a party to see him off...which funnily enough involves the drinking of alcohol, 5 pints and 3 shots later here I am...

I probably would be out later than I am but for the fact that I have to teach 15 year olds the theory behind the polarisation of light waves tomorrow morning from 9.30am, its currently 2.15am...damn I should get paid more...

also if you were at all curious there were a lot of typing mistakes in this post but I'm sober enough to correct them. (I hope) word is my saviour...

(btw also I don't think DJ Yoshi should have been banned, it was sarcasm...but I it was funny none the less and I guess the mod's have their reasons.)

[/end totally random post]
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2006-03-03, 6:32 PM #2
We should start passing out club cards...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-03, 7:21 PM #3
Well, it's infinitely more comprehensible than spe's drunk posts, so you win.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-03, 7:26 PM #4
Yeah, but spe is more funny.

I too dissapprove of the commumod's decisions over Yoshi, but then again, I don't *really* know the exact reason he was banned in the first place.
2006-03-03, 7:42 PM #5
been there, done that. No one ever believes me when I'm drunk though, cause my typing remains incredibly readable. Even in the chat room.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-03, 8:10 PM #6
I've posted drunk quite a few times.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-04, 1:31 AM #7
I've managed to avoid posting drunk so far, but I am very sure that it won't last long.
2006-03-04, 1:33 AM #8
I posted a "Worst. Post. Ever" by EasyCheese1000 when drunk. I seem to have lost the thread from my archives too...

Nowadays I may be drunk but still post the same crap as ever. Geez.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-04, 3:56 AM #9
I love drunken posting - I do it with monotonus regularity.
2006-03-04, 5:16 AM #10
S'a bit difficult to post drunkenly if you've never been drunk.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!