Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So later today...
So later today...
2006-03-04, 1:30 PM #1
I'm going to go buy a carton of Lucky Strikes. There are two reasons.

1. I love them.
2. The last time I bought a carton of smokes it lasted me almost a month.

For some reason when I have tons of cigs I smoke a lot less. I don't get it. If I get 'em pack by pack I smoke around a pack a day. If I have tons laying around.. a pack takes 3 days or more.

It's the same thing with food for that matter. If I have lots of food, I'm never hungry. I'll sit and not eat any of it for weeks. Then I eat it all, of course, but you know.

Anybody else do that sort of thing?
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 1:59 PM #2
you're going to die of cancer.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-04, 2:00 PM #3
Originally posted by Yecti:
you're going to die of cancer.

The correct respnse is "I hope you die of cancer."
2006-03-04, 2:05 PM #4
Originally posted by tofu:
The correct respnse is "I hope you die of cancer."

But I don't. It's a terrible, painful death.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-04, 2:18 PM #5
The last time I bought a carton of cigs was years ago, and only to later deliver them to another dude. I don't know if that fellow still smokes. A strange chap, btw. A fanatical sportsman, yet still smoked regularly.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-03-04, 2:27 PM #6
no, i go through smokes regardless of how much I have, unless i have none, then I have to cut down :(

i smoke rollies, which are disgusting, but cheaper and last longer
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!