Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How do they do that?
How do they do that?
2006-03-04, 7:12 PM #1
I don't know how long this link will last, but it's a link to some church's messages online. Anyway, pencil-drawing animation at the beginning, and I have no idea how they did it.

http://stream.fellowshipchurch.com/mediaconsole/index.php?sid=114
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-04, 7:33 PM #2
Hand-drawn or CG animation and edited by a computer program. What more is there to it? :confused:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-04, 7:40 PM #3
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Hand-drawn or CG animation and edited by a computer program. What more is there to it? :confused:

The "how" part and with what possible software. I thought it looked pretty cool, but I didn't think that could be done in Flash, so I was wondering "blender... 3dsmax... ?????" I had no idea.
2006-03-04, 8:06 PM #4
Brainwashing, mostly...

Oh, you mean the intro!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-04, 8:21 PM #5
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Brainwashing, mostly...

Oh, you mean the intro!

We already have a creation/evolution debate on another thread. No need to derail this one, kthxbai.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-04, 8:44 PM #6
Actually, in all honesty, I really like that guy's method. He doesn't brainwash people, he actually offers interpretations on what the bible says. He even says "In some translations." Holy crap, when's the last time a religious nut even admitted that there could be a possible misinterpretation in the translation!?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-04, 8:44 PM #7
Actually, in all honesty, I really like that guy's method. He doesn't brainwash people, he actually offers interpretations on what the bible says. He even says "In some translations." Holy crap, when's the last time a religious nut even admitted that there could be a possible misinterpretation in the translation!?

I'm suprised too.
2006-03-04, 8:49 PM #8
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
The "how" part and with what possible software. I thought it looked pretty cool, but I didn't think that could be done in Flash, so I was wondering "blender... 3dsmax... ?????" I had no idea.

Probably Adobe AfterEffects or some such program.
2006-03-04, 9:10 PM #9
It's after effects.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-04, 9:12 PM #10

Maybe you shouldn't buy into every Christian stereotype you hear, dumbass.
2006-03-04, 9:14 PM #11
Maybe you should give me your gun?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-04, 9:16 PM #12
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:

+1
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-04, 9:54 PM #13
thats cool, I'm guesing it was suposed to have sound though...
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-05, 6:19 AM #14
[QUOTE=Numenor King]thats cool, I'm guesing it was suposed to have sound though...[/QUOTE]

Mine had audio.
2006-03-05, 9:42 PM #15
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:

Agreed.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say

↑ Up to the top!