Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I just installed a radiator insulator on my car.
I just installed a radiator insulator on my car.
2006-03-04, 11:24 PM #1
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index

My favorite products are the blinker fluid and piston-return spring.
2006-03-05, 6:06 AM #2
Ah..I forgot about that site. Awesome..looks like there's more stuff since I checked last.

Clutch belt..hahaha.. :D
Although..snowmobiles have something similar. :p
woot!
2006-03-05, 6:16 AM #3
I liked the 710 cap.

On a similar note, there is a girl in one of my classes that we've nicknamed "Blinker Fluid" because we convinced her there was such a thing. I don't think I'll show her the website, though. She'd probably lose a lot of money.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-05, 6:33 AM #4
Heh, that site is amusing.
Stuff
2006-03-05, 7:09 AM #5
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
I liked the 710 cap.

On a similar note, there is a girl in one of my classes that we've nicknamed "Blinker Fluid" because we convinced her there was such a thing. I don't think I'll show her the website, though. She'd probably lose a lot of money.

Heh..a friend and I had some guy believing that my intake manifold was a header..and the intake system was actually an 'exhaust brake' that regulated the RPM of the engine, rather than the typical throttlebody mechanism. The engine in question had a polished intake manifold on the front side that looked like it could be a header...excepting the throttle body on the end of it, of course. :D
woot!
2006-03-05, 7:30 AM #6
I've been wondering where to get a flux capacitor. Thanks.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!