Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm willing to watch TV for this:
I'm willing to watch TV for this:
2006-03-05, 6:49 PM #1
I am not at ALL one for reality television, but this is more than worth my time. Oh my God, what a fanfreakingtastic idea. I honestly can't wait for that show.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-05, 7:02 PM #2
I hope that's sarcasm ...

For a ratings winner, they should stick people in a house and have serial killers murder them one by one and pit various police task force against each other to catch em. CSI: Big brother house.
2006-03-05, 7:09 PM #3
I prefer my old idea: they should have left MIR in orbit, then sent 10 people up with enough food, water, and oxygen to last 2 people a month, and then leave them for a month. That would make a kick-*** reality show.
Stuff
2006-03-05, 7:10 PM #4
2006-03-05, 7:15 PM #5
i saw the commercial last night, freaking awesome
i wonder if its scripted
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-05, 7:17 PM #6
THey should put a bunch of white people from the suburbs in the middle of compton.

LETS SEE HOW GANGSTA YOU ARE THEN WHITE BOY!
2006-03-05, 7:19 PM #7
Originally posted by kyle90:
they should have left MIR in orbit, then sent 10 people up with enough food, water, and oxygen to last 2 people a month, and then leave them for a month. That would make a kick-*** reality show.

That, I would watch.

This idea there... could be interesting. We'll have to see.
2006-03-05, 7:22 PM #8
Originally posted by Rob:
THey should put a bunch of white people from the suburbs in the middle of compton.

ima bust a cap in yo white cracka ***, motha****a
2006-03-05, 7:36 PM #9
There was another great reality show going on in the UK where they have litteraly been tricking about 9 people into thinking they will get to go into space on a rocket ship. They've been isolating them and putting them through all the training, and they are gonna try and make them believe they are on the moon. Should be fun :)
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-03-05, 9:21 PM #10
Originally posted by Rob:

'Cracker Hunt' :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-03-05, 9:25 PM #11
Is the 1 in the name really necessary?
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-03-05, 9:36 PM #12
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
'Cracker Hunt' :p

They could call it "Cracker Barrel" and it'd be a huge marketing ploy.
2006-03-06, 5:53 AM #13
I would definately want to watch a show like that.
2006-03-06, 7:32 AM #14
Leave it to Fox to go on a limb and be different, as always. Unfortunately, their attempts to hit big with something usually blows up in their face.

I am amused that the season could end in one episode. I wonder how people will pick. Couldn't they all opt to have one person win the 1.5KK and then split it up evenly after the show?
2006-03-06, 7:48 AM #15
They probably sign a contract saying they can't.
2006-03-06, 8:03 AM #16
Wow. They're featuring atheists. How culturally diverse is that?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-03-06, 2:53 PM #17
It's BADASS is what it is.

Honestly, how do you convince a room full of people that you're the best recipient for a cash prize?

My method would be to make friends with people and tell them, outloud, that it's very apparent to me that I can't possibly win the money. I would act, then, as a political figure to sway people for or against someone. At the last second, I would thwart the entire procedure by convincing each person individually that we're going to agree to vote for one person, but toss in a vote for me, instead. What I'd say is: "I've talked to everyone. We're going to tell Bob we're all voting for him, then vote for one other person in the group. I wrote it all down and you're my partner. Vote for me, and I vote for you. Bob won't have any votes, and we'll vote him out." I'd tell everyone this, then win. Muahahaha.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-06, 3:42 PM #18
But JediKirby, all you have to do is look like a sad midget, say your life was painful and lonely, and you win.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-06, 3:44 PM #19
I'd tell them I'd donate it all to Hurricate Katrina victims.

Then pocket it when they signed it over.

↑ Up to the top!