Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Look out! The chinese are pissed!!!
Look out! The chinese are pissed!!!
2006-03-06, 2:50 AM #1
http://www.interfax.cn/showfeature.asp?aid=10654&slug=INTERNET-ONLINE%20GAME-THE9-BLIZZARD-WORLD%20OF%20WARCRAFT

LMAO. Poor gold farmers :p
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-06, 3:08 PM #2
/bump
2006-03-06, 3:22 PM #3
GODDAMN CHINESE!
[/forgenki]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-06, 3:27 PM #4
*giggles*

good times
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-06, 4:25 PM #5
I've been pissed about the Que's on my server as well.

[quote=that website thingy]he mechanics of the game mean players join groups of other players to form online armies, who interact externally via forums as well as in game. [/quote]

Lol...online armies...I guess you can call it that. If you play AV long enough, yeah. :\

Quote:
According to a Chinese WoW player surnamed Mei, about 1,000 Chinese WoW gamers from both 'Horder' and 'Alliance' factions suddenly got disconnected from the game servers when they had almost completed a large joint task 'The Gate of Ahn'Qiraj', sometime late February 2006.

That event creates more lag. I hated it when the gates opened.

"Horder" lol

Quote:
Many gamers said that it usually took them more than 1 hours to log into the game and another half an hour to get the game list for the 'realm' they wished to enter

Insta log in time for me, and they're right about the 30 part.

Quote:
The9 does not provide any monthly package for playing WoW, instead it charges Chinese gamers RMB 0.45 (USD 0.06) per hour to play the game.

Oh man...I wish it was that cheap here...
2006-03-06, 4:34 PM #6
I agree though.. the log in waits are HORRIBLE. On my ZG run this week, and last week, I got disconnected. I try to log in, only to find a queue, 500 people long. Meaning my guild is stuck on the tiger boss without the priesting it so badly needs, they either have to attempt it and wipe (They can beat nothing without me, NOTHING!!! >.>), or wait 20 minutes for my return.

Stupid blizzard.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-03-06, 4:36 PM #7
I got kicked out of an ST group because of the 300+ wait line. :(
2006-03-06, 4:51 PM #8
I made a thread about this in the General forum on the WoW site, and it was deleted.

:(
2006-03-06, 6:01 PM #9
i had enough of that so I cancelled my subscription
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-06, 6:48 PM #10
Me too. WoW is going down the crapper. Maybe if they really beef up the servers, I might come back.
2006-03-06, 8:18 PM #11
I cancelled my account LOOOONG ago, long before this server queue crap. However, because you don't need an active account to log onto the PTR, I recently hopped on the PTR to see how the new patch is turning up but the queue for the only test realm (before they shut it down earlier today) was 5000+!!!! I had to wait 5 HOURS just to log on. It seems this game's success is actually bringing the game down, not up.
2006-03-06, 8:20 PM #12
When we opened the Gates a couple weeks ago, we managed to crash the server 4 times that night before opening. No joke. But the upside was that it was back up and running moments after we killed it each time, and once the gate was opened the server stayed up. No real beef from me.
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2006-03-06, 8:20 PM #13
NERF SHAMANS NERF SHAMANS

>.>

<.<
2006-03-06, 8:29 PM #14
So yeah, the worst thing ever happend today with the servers.

BWL, we have just cleared the suppression room to Broodlord, and guess what we get?

SERVER SHUTDOWN: 15 Minutes.

Blizzard really needs to fix up their servers, this is ridiculous.
2006-03-07, 1:12 AM #15
I have a feeling this had something to do with Mongolians

:em321:
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-03-07, 1:18 AM #16
"God damn Mongorians! Tearin' down my chitty wall!"
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-03-07, 3:58 AM #17
"Oh no! Not my chitty beef!"
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-03-08, 1:19 PM #18
that why I love FFXI.

they are ruthless in getting rid of gil selling. Like with the recent mass banning that removed 300 billion from the game (that from all 30 servers though) and the recent implementaion of only being able to send another player 1 million gil max via the game deslivery system (meaning the gil selling sites need to spend more money to organize face to face meetings)

come to FFXI, if you want to. much more punishment for RMT there.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-03-08, 1:28 PM #19
I'm thinking about trying it.

I want to try out RF online, and Front Mission Online first, though.

↑ Up to the top!