Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Looking for mappers
Looking for mappers
2006-03-07, 9:00 AM #1
The last and only mod for Dark Forces:

http://darkforces.jediknight.net/index2.shtml

Is about to finally fall through. We desperately people with JA or other mapping or designing experience.

If you think you can help in any way, plese go Here and contact one of the admins.

We are really hoping it doesent go to hell, but people have lives I guess, and they move on to different things...
2006-03-07, 9:30 AM #2
Bah! That's a good mod. If could map I'd help. I hope some one takes this up.
2006-03-07, 11:03 AM #3
I had a brief stint in JA mapping a while ago, too bad that is over with. Good luck finding help.

Did you guys put your mod on moddb?

I visit the LucasForums DF Mod forum every once every 2 to 3 weeks; I hear that progress is being made to aim for the next 3 level release. On the other hand, JA is almost already dead, so remain optimistic with a foundation of realism.
2006-03-07, 11:05 AM #4
Oh man, I really hope they get mappers and stuff.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-07, 11:48 AM #5
Wow, some of the maps on there look GREAT. Hope this doesnt fall through...
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-03-07, 1:12 PM #6
What we almost have is the first 6 levels. We may just release those and be done with it, but we (I) would like to finish the whole 14 level set.

I dont know how many of you remember the original game, but levels 9, 11 and 14 especially, would look absolutely amazing on JA.
2006-03-07, 2:32 PM #7
ug, I hate to be an *******, but your weapon models are ugly as hell. I wish I modeled well enough to prove that point but... ew.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-07, 3:23 PM #8
I can map for JA.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-08, 2:19 PM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:
I can map for JA.

Cool...if your willing to help, contact an admin and we can go from there.

↑ Up to the top!