Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Generic video game quiz game!
Generic video game quiz game!
2006-03-08, 7:03 PM #1
Answer the above poster's question, if you get it right, then post your own question. Pretty simple.

It has to be about video games. Not limited to any systems or any genres. Let's test some mandatory knowledge!

I'll start with something easy:
What was the first Final Fantasy to use the ATB system? (with the little bars filling up telling you when that person's turn came up)
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-03-08, 7:07 PM #2
FF4?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-08, 7:31 PM #3
(you have to post a question after you answer one)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-08, 7:45 PM #4
He never confirmed my answer is why I didn't post a question. In that case...

What was the first name of the main character in Wolfenstein 3D?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-08, 7:47 PM #5
BJ (Blaskowitz)

(Someone take my turn)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-08, 7:55 PM #6
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]BJ (Blaskowitz)

(Someone take my turn)[/QUOTE]

What was the first person shooter in which you had a weapon that not only fired nuclear warheads, but also nuclear RABBITS?
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-09, 4:01 AM #7
Yeah uh, Zloc was wrong. FFV was the first one with the bars. Whatever, keep going.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-03-09, 7:24 AM #8
Originally posted by Yecti:
What was the first person shooter in which you had a weapon that not only fired nuclear warheads, but also nuclear RABBITS?

Shadow Warrior(?)

Which game used sectoreffect sprites?
No sig.
2006-03-09, 7:39 AM #9
Originally posted by Yecti:

not strictly an FPS but: Worms 3D?

I remember sheep a grandma and the holy handgrenade. I don't remember if it involved rabbits or not
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton

↑ Up to the top!