Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Metroid Prime 2 Help!
Metroid Prime 2 Help!
2006-03-09, 2:45 PM #1
Ok Metroid Prime 2 players, I got my spring break and I finally have a day with no work, so I decided to try to finish Metroid Prime 2.

I'm about 36% done, I've just killed the Grapple boss in the dark Torvus Bog (or whatever it's called).
Now, I need to go back to the light world, and work my way up to a bridge or something according to all the online guides. To get there I need to use the underground tunnel? Tram? something.

In the light world, I'm in a hydrosomething room (with the elevator and the save station). In the middle there are three doors. A light door, a dark door, and a blue (regular) door. each of htese doors lead to an outer series of rooms that surround it (Like deep space nine from star trek). In this central room, I need to make my way to the top to use the elevator. Problem is... I can't figure out how to get up!
I can get up in the DARK world, because the room is physically different. I can't find any stairs or anything in the light world... help?

[edit]
http://guides.ign.com/guides/499105/page_17.html
http://guides.ign.com/guides/499105/page_18.html

I'm RIGHT in between these two pages. At the top of page 2 (part 11), It says " Go save and enter the elevator." My problem is, I can't get to the top of the room to save and enter the elevator.

:(
-Veger
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-03-09, 2:59 PM #2
ok, you are in the hydrodynamo station. you want to get to mining station b in the agon wastes for the darkburst. then back to dark torvus bog for the rest of the torvus bog keys.

[edit] if memory serves, you are underwater. get up about half-way and there is a morph ball thinger that shoots you all the way to the top. save, then jump down and get to the elevator.[/edit]
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-03-09, 3:04 PM #3
I'm stuck on the damned Spider Guardian

Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-09, 3:09 PM #4
lawl, nub
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-03-09, 3:41 PM #5
i never even finished Metroid Prime 1... got within inches of the save point and a nice full health feeling... then DEAD

haven't played the game since
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-03-09, 4:27 PM #6
i plan on completing metroid prime 1 and 2 during spring break.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-03-09, 4:41 PM #7
I thought MP1 was better. WAYYYYY too much backtracking in MP2 once you reach a certain point - key searching, bah! Plus felt light/dark idea really just was done to drag out game longer.
2006-03-09, 4:51 PM #8
I figured it out :).

The boot underwater burst thingy that you get from the same general section. I was bored and went into my inventory then I read up on that and figured out how to use it.
It lets you boost like a jetpack in water.

Now I'm onto that chykka boss or whatever it is.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.

↑ Up to the top!