Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Should SF_GOLD Be Permabanned?
Should SF_GOLD Be Permabanned?
2006-03-09, 4:25 PM #1
I just read his EPIC thread and i thought "Why is he not permabanned for this?"

So ya....
2006-03-09, 4:25 PM #2
2006-03-09, 4:26 PM #3
Yes. I think Tiberium_Empire should be permabanned too.
2006-03-09, 4:26 PM #4
You're getting shorter.
幻術
2006-03-09, 4:26 PM #5
if you are going to post a poll, at least make it not so...stupid. please, its getting old already. stop abusing the poll function.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-03-09, 4:27 PM #6
Eh, as the guy the insult was directed at, I don't care enough to want him banned permanently. Maybe it's just because I don't feel like I have a direct stake in whether he gets punished for using that word, but I just can't get that worked up about it.

Oh, yeah, and in before the lock.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-09, 4:28 PM #7
Originally posted by 7:
if you are going to post a poll, at least make it not so...stupid. please, its getting old already. stop abusing the poll function.

(Seriously, disscussing banment of a person is a bannable offence. According to the commumods.)

>.>
Attachment: 10924/Stupid Post.gif (84,636 bytes)
2006-03-09, 4:29 PM #8
4 people who voted no = banned.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-09, 4:30 PM #9
All hail wolfy? He's not exactly an impressive admin/mod. :p

And no, he shouldn't be permabanned just because 90% of massassi flames him 90% of the time while 90% of the site staff sit there and smile.
2006-03-09, 4:30 PM #10
Originally posted by Wolfy:
4 people who voted no = banned.

Gasp! You unscrupulous person!

Er... I mean, I voted yes. :em321:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-09, 4:30 PM #11
I'm pretty sure he didn't know what it meant. I mean, hell, even I didn't know what that word meant - had to google it, as a matter of fact. It simply has something to do with not being a native English speaker, I suppose.
幻術
2006-03-09, 4:30 PM #12
what? no third option? BUT YOU'RE A PROPONENT OF THE THIRD OPTION

I DEMAND ONE
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-09, 4:31 PM #13
Originally posted by Koobie:
I'm pretty sure he didn't know what it meant. I mean, hell, even I didn't know what that word meant - had to google it, as a matter of fact. It simply has something to do with not being a native English speaker, I suppose.

I had to google it as well.
2006-03-09, 4:33 PM #14
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Yes. I think Tiberium_Empire should be permabanned too.

"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-09, 4:34 PM #15
I have a feeling that a ban is in for someone when a mods reads this thread.

(This thread = not a good idea.)

Also, he hasn't done much wrong. Just because some people think he's stupid and flame him is not a good reason to ban him.
2006-03-09, 4:35 PM #16
Quote:
# If you have a personal issue, keep it personal - We have a private messaging system for people to use if they want to discuss any topic not appropriate for the entire community.
# Do not post nonsense, or make a post simply to increase your post count. - Posts should contain content appropriate to the topic of discussion for the thread.
# No personal attacks, insults, or flames - This is one of our most important rules. Treat everyone with respect. If you do not agree with what someone is saying, do not flame or insult them. Flaming of any kind will not be tolerated. If you cannot refrain from flaming a person, take it elsewhere. If a person flames you, it is not ok to flame them back. Report the post immediately, and then ignore the situation. (If you have to, put the other user on ignore.) If you respond to a flame in kind, you will be dealt with just as harshly as the original person who flamed you.
# No negative/sexual/racist remarks - If it's an insulting remark against a person or a group of people, we do not want it here. This includes usage of the word "gay" to describe anything in an insulting or negative way.
# Do not post if you know you cannot follow the rules - If you feel that you cannot express yourself without breaking the rules, then do not post at all.
# If you make this place un-enjoyable for everyone or anyone else, you will be dealt with - Even if you have not technically broken a rule, but you do something that either upsets others or goes against the spirit of the forum, you will be taken care of in a manner deemed appropriate. The Admins try to enforce the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law.
# Obey and respect the Admins and Mods - If an Admin tells you to stop doing something, then stop. Also, remember that we are here for the same reason you are: to have fun.
# No "mini-modding" - The Admins and Mods do not need any help. If someone un-intentionally breaks a rule, it is ok to politely inform them. However, when someone intentionally breaks a rule, simply use the "Report Post" function, and then move on. Do not take it upon yourself to handle things on your own.

All the rules listed have been broken today!

(wolfy is an awesome mod)
2006-03-09, 4:59 PM #17
Er, Wolfy is a huge MOFO DAWG.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-03-09, 5:07 PM #18
GRRRRRRRRRR

[http://www.jrh3k5.net/misc/dog.jpg]
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-09, 5:08 PM #19
shentuck wuz hear
2006-03-09, 5:35 PM #20
This is a bad decision.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!