Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Illuminati is trying to contact me
The Illuminati is trying to contact me
2006-03-09, 5:00 PM #1
I just got an 8 page letter (4 sheets front and back) from some group called Nouveau Tech Society that wants to teach me the secrets of enormous wealth, love, phenomenal personal abilitys for free, and I have until tomorrow to contact them by mailing them back.

It's really quite freaky, the letter is talking about an exclusive association, a secret society of the world's most famous and powerful people.

If this thing were like a joke it wouldn't of arrived first class mail, and I think I'm gonna have to burn this letter cause it seriously is scaring me.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-03-09, 5:02 PM #2
Why are so many people paranoid these days? You know just by posting about the letter you got, that you just put a hit on your head.
2006-03-09, 5:12 PM #3
indeed. so since you're dead anyway, you might as well scan the letter into your computer and post here.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-09, 5:20 PM #4
But then they'd have to kill ALL of us
2006-03-09, 5:24 PM #5
It's a scam, lots of info on the net. If I were you I would be compelled to mail them back a box of horse dung.
2006-03-09, 5:25 PM #6
Originally posted by CavEmaN:
It's a scam, lots of info on the net. If I were you I would be compelled to mail them back a box of horse dung.

Human feces. It send the message to them "Hey, I'm smart!"
2006-03-09, 5:32 PM #7
Typical mail is first class, no? :confused:
woot!
2006-03-09, 5:33 PM #8
Originally posted by CavEmaN:

Well wouldn't that be listed under "potentional hazordous" whenever the post office asks me when I mail it back?

And if its a scam why offer it for free?
2006-03-09, 5:35 PM #9
Originally posted by THRAWN:

...?

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE XBOX 360
2006-03-09, 5:36 PM #10
LOLZOMQ, THRAWN ADN THRAWN[NUMBERS] AER FIGHTANG!!111

hehe
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-09, 5:37 PM #11
o.o
2006-03-09, 5:40 PM #12
Yes, scan it and let us see.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-09, 5:44 PM #13
Well wouldn't that be listed under "potentional hazordous" whenever the post office asks me when I mail it back?

Not if you make it look like a cake.

When "lots of info on the net" is posted, this would imply someone to google said company name. The free bit is what is commonly referred to as bait. Everything after that has a cost.
2006-03-09, 5:45 PM #14
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']...?

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE XBOX 360

My friend got one for free. Through that site.

Edit: If my scanner were working I'd scan it in. The letter is just really freaky about how they talk about me learning to control people.
2006-03-09, 5:50 PM #15
Worth a shot. Rule the world, or just pay alot of money in sequential checks on nothing.

o.0
2006-03-09, 6:00 PM #16
I think the payment address in your letter was wrong.

Let me give you the right one:

Chewbubba's House
123 Chewbubba's Street
Chewbubba's Town, Arkansas
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-09, 6:54 PM #17
I just got an 8 page letter (4 sheets front and back) from some group called Nouveau Tech Society that wants to teach me the secrets of enormous wealth, love, phenomenal personal abilitys for free, and I have until tomorrow to contact them by mailing them back.

It's really quite freaky, the letter is talking about an exclusive association, a secret society of the world's most famous and powerful people.

If this thing were like a joke it wouldn't of arrived first class mail, and I think I'm gonna have to burn this letter cause it seriously is scaring me.

I got one too, and it is a hoax...

google Nouveau Tech... You'll find tons of other people who get it too

it's creepy, yes, but it's a scam.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-09, 6:55 PM #18
Sorry Thrawn, that letter was meant for your neighbour.

Only amazing people are accepted, thats why I'm a member. (of the group)

Now I must kill you.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-09, 7:15 PM #19
My friend got one for free. Through that site.

O rly?
2006-03-09, 7:57 PM #20
Respond, and see how long you can string them along.

See if you can extort money from THEM.

"Hi, I'm really interested. I don't have enough money for *object they want (plane ticket, etc.)*, so if you could mail me a check for (25% of that price) I'd have enough!"

*check comes*

a few days later

"I never got a check from you."
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-03-09, 8:37 PM #21
mabye the spam bot spiders realized that poeple other than geeks now use the internet. (giveing ads that normal people might want, and not just people that want sex and cant get it).
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-03-10, 8:20 AM #22
you really think they would flat out tell you the things they did in that letter if it were serious?
2006-03-10, 9:14 AM #23
Quote:
The Illuminati is trying to contact me
I think you're flattering yourself.

↑ Up to the top!