Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I feel so clean
I feel so clean
2004-06-14, 8:20 PM #1
I downloaded the latest version of Ad-aware a few minutes ago, which I havent done in quite a few months (out of laziness or something), ran it, and had a whopping 330 ad thingies detected that the previous version didn't pick up. So I had them all removed, IE runs much better now (it was doing this wierd thing where the toolbars looked weird), and popups have gone away... for now.

On a sidenote, I have had a somewhat recurring dream where I eat pencils... and now any time I look at a pencil, I cant stop thinking about what it would be like to eat it... I just looked at one now and thats why I thought I'd throw that in.

------------------
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2004-06-14, 8:22 PM #2
Spybot Search & Destory eats Ad-Awares' pencil.
2004-06-14, 8:28 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
On a sidenote, I have had a somewhat recurring dream where I eat pencils... and now any time I look at a pencil, I cant stop thinking about what it would be like to eat it... I just looked at one now and thats why I thought I'd throw that in.

</font>

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-06-14, 8:54 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by finity5:
Spybot Search & Destory eats Ad-Awares' pencil.</font>

Use both

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-14, 9:32 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">On a sidenote, I have had a somewhat recurring dream where I eat pencils... and now any time I look at a pencil, I cant stop thinking about what it would be like to eat it... I just looked at one now and thats why I thought I'd throw that in.</font>
Since we're talking dreams here, I can barely remember having a dream about massassi getting a new forum layout, and I couldn't figure out how to use it or something. That dream lasted about ten seconds. I remember having a wierder dream, but I don't remember what it was about. Not that it's relevant, really.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-15, 6:22 AM #6
I had this weird dream about my boss offering me a beer and then us going out on the town and then deciding that the next person we beat up has to buy us a beer and he was the only person around. It was weird, but somehow I could see it happening.

My boss did offer to buy me a beer last night then he was like, oh nevermind you cant hahahaha. Funny guy that kid.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!