Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → question about gold. (please dont let this get me or anyone else banned.
question about gold. (please dont let this get me or anyone else banned.
2006-03-09, 9:40 PM #1
I have been reading the recent Sf_gold threads and have heard some of you talking about stuff that gold stole, and that there was a thread on it. can anyone give me the details on what happened please. (close this if you think it is inappropriate)

[edit]and woo, post number 800 in hex[/edit]
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-03-09, 9:41 PM #2
There was some JK work he tried to pass off as his own when it wasn't his.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-10, 12:55 AM #3
you a pig?
2006-03-10, 5:32 AM #4
I can't find the thread in the search functions, which is troubling, but I called SF_GoldG_01 on the legitimacy of some of his models. He e-mailed me the entire model, and I found the exact same model/name referenced in a thread on another forum where HE posted and commented on trying to convert it from it's native format. Even all the file names were the same. I didn't let this information out right away, though. I let some out and zeroed in, catching him in 3 or 4 attempts at covering his ***. Threads later, he still claimed he didn't steal anything, even though it was BLUNTLY obvious he did. The original download location for the model has been taken down, so I've been unable to contact the true designer of the naboo starfighter, but if I ever do find him, I'll mention that there are people trying to steal his work.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-10, 6:08 AM #5
I thought that was casper or something.
2006-03-10, 6:21 AM #6
I don't recall a naboo starfighter. I recall some other kind of starfighter but it definately wasn't a naboo starfighter.

Of course I don't know whether or not to trust what anyone here says. Much of massassi constantly (and inappropriately) harrassed/flamed gold without provocation.
2006-03-10, 6:27 AM #7
He stole that uberdetailed TIE Interceptor model, too, if memory serves.
2006-03-10, 6:29 AM #8
[QUOTE=IRG SithLord]I don't recall a naboo starfighter. I recall some other kind of starfighter but it definately wasn't a naboo starfighter.

Of course I don't know whether or not to trust what anyone here says. Much of massassi constantly (and inappropriately) harrassed/flamed gold without provocation.[/QUOTE]

are you a ninja kung fu gangster lord too?

He lies without reason, so he'll get what's coming to him.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-03-10, 6:31 AM #9
a bit like Casper
Flying over there some were...
2006-03-10, 6:33 AM #10
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]
He lies without reason, so he'll get what's coming to him.[/QUOTE]

Spare me. I've seen gold make plenty of legitimate posts and then you guys go **** it up. What ****ty justification did you have for those?
2006-03-10, 6:35 AM #11
This is the thread, where the stealing-thing emerged: http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=36242
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-03-10, 6:51 AM #12
This thread was not needed. You could have looked for yourself.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!