Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Does anybody want to sell
Does anybody want to sell
2006-03-10, 10:35 AM #1
NES Cartridges?

I don't need whole boxes or anything... I just want cartridges and dust sleeves..

I have a generation Nex, and all of my carts are in storage... Rather than going back to MI to get them from the storage locker (one day I'll have to do that, but I'm tired and lazy), I'm looking to buy some... I placed an order on an AWESOME website recently... so I will have some... Just wondering if anybody would want to part with some and what you guys had.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-10, 10:51 AM #2
I'd give my left nut for an original copy of Dragon Warrior III. I have the gameboy conversion but they redid all the text to remove the cool old-english and replaced it with text a 2yr old could read >:( And they added a bunch of stupid miniquests like "collect 15,000 monster coins" bah wtf.
2006-03-10, 11:26 AM #3
Dragon Warrior IV was my favorite.

I was ranting about it in #massassi this morning, and no one had any idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the ruby-teared girl. Ragnar is my favorite.

I had a whole bunch of NES games that I acquired throughout highschool and freshman year of college. I kept them in a box by my bed. One day my mom sold them all at a yard sale. The whole box for $20. Her logic? They were old games just sitting in a box. :mad:
2006-03-10, 1:05 PM #4
I wasn't a big fan of DWIV because your teammates fought on their own instead of you being able to control them. They always did stupid crap so battles ended up taking way longer than they needed to (like your prize fighter putting 12hp heal potions on your mage who lost 13hp... but you had 250 to work with so wtf?).
2006-03-10, 1:15 PM #5
i have a large number of NES games... i'll sell them for $10,000 each
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-03-10, 1:39 PM #6
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
i have a large number of NES games... i'll sell them for $10,000 each

what a bargain!
2006-03-10, 7:25 PM #7
I'll sell mine for $9950 each.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2006-03-10, 7:34 PM #8
sorry, my NES cartridges are staying in my closet, where they will one day come out and be played
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-10, 7:51 PM #9
I suppose this is the downside to asking smart people if they want to part with good things... :p lol
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-10, 7:51 PM #10
Brian, your left nut is worth at least that much.
2006-03-10, 8:14 PM #11
Only $500!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-10, 10:13 PM #12
... but all I want is the games, and that has repeat titles...

I could get 40 games for less than $500 from the site I've been buying from.
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-10, 10:41 PM #13
Hells no! I'm keeping all my games! In fact, Antestarr might find it difficult to get back some of HIS games that I've been holding for him while he's in Japan... :em321:
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-03-12, 3:49 AM #14
Damn, that ebay lot is actually quite tempting, since I'd probably get more joy out of it than a modern system!

My NES is not happy these days, last time I played it it took aaaaaaaaages to get it to work. :(

Sadly, I don't even have many games, and none of the real classics as defined by you lot.

Double Dragon rocks my socks though.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!

↑ Up to the top!