Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is kind of funny...
This is kind of funny...
2006-03-10, 1:15 PM #1
This website is debating whether a recent work of fiction is undermining a 2000 year old work of fiction.

At least Dan Brown admits his is fiction.

http://www.jesusdecoded.com/introduction.php
>>untie shoes
2006-03-10, 1:16 PM #2
Freaking taleboys.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-10, 1:21 PM #3
That reminds me of those idiots on the Mount & Blade forums claiming Oblivion is 1uping them by making a game with a massive world, 3rd and 1st person views, and swords. Of course The Elder Scrolls have been around much much longer than M&T.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-10, 1:29 PM #4
Originally posted by Bill:
This website is debating whether a recent work of fiction is undermining a 2000 year old work of fiction.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE BIBLE LOL.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-10, 1:32 PM #5
Originally posted by Freelancer:
HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE BIBLE LOL.

I wasn't trying to be suttle, Free. Stop acting like a jerk.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-10, 1:35 PM #6
And starting a thread to needlessly undermine peoples' beliefs makes you...?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-10, 1:51 PM #7
I was starting a thread to show the fact that apparantly the US Catholic church is worried about the impact a fiction novel will have on people. I started a thread because I think it's funny that they started a website in regard to this.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-10, 2:17 PM #8
I'm worried that The DaVinci Code will undermine peoples' understanding of what is and is not good writing.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-10, 2:30 PM #9
Originally posted by Freelancer:
And starting a thread to needlessly undermine peoples' beliefs makes you...?

You completely failed to get to point of the thread.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-10, 3:10 PM #10
I don't see what the big deal is. It's a book, that turns John into Mary.

I think it's John, because, well, it is. Who cares if Jesus' little brother was effeminate and needy.
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!