Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Scholarships? (US)
Scholarships? (US)
2006-03-11, 6:22 AM #1
I'm in my Senior year in High School. Is it too late to get started on scholarships? Does anyone have some place to start looking for them?

I've visited some sites but the scholarships offered are...weird, or don't apply to me at all.
2006-03-11, 6:30 AM #2
Scholarships or grants? Either way, no it's not too late. You should be talking to your high school counselor. They should know about scholarships and grants available and what it takes to get them. That would be my first stop.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-11, 6:31 AM #3
It's never too late. Talk to your guidance counselor - if you've been accepted into a college, talk to the financial aid department as well.
woot!
2006-03-11, 7:43 AM #4
Alright, I'm going to do that.

By the way, when it says the tuition fee for Undergraduate Courses is aproximately $151.00, how much money does that translate into for the total cost of tuition in a single year (without housing)?
2006-03-11, 9:37 AM #5
Is that $151.00 per unit? That sounds like what it would be.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-11, 9:42 AM #6
that's $151 per credit hour... so a fifteen hour semester (normal load) is $2265
add to that housing (if any) and other general fees etc and you have your costs for the semester...
but really, the school should have a breakdown of all that on a nifty piece of paper
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo

↑ Up to the top!