Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I can't find it!
I can't find it!
2006-03-11, 3:24 PM #1
I can't find the original Command & Conquer for download, since it's abandonware, correct? I can't seem to find my old CDs...and the underdogs doesn't have it. Anyone have any links? I tried google, but tried the first few and they were the demo..I want the whole game.

And while we're at it, post some good abandonware games.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-11, 3:34 PM #2
I thought they were releasing a 10 years of C&C package quite soon? If that's the case, C&C '95 isn't abandonware.
2006-03-11, 3:36 PM #3
I still could have swore I heard something about C&C being legal for free download. I KNOW RA is legal for download, I found that on download.com.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-11, 3:43 PM #4
There are demos of it available, IIRC, but not the full game.

Try here.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-03-11, 3:53 PM #5
None of the Command and Conquer games are abandonware and are all illegal to download.
2006-03-11, 3:59 PM #6
Well, I double checked and it looks like "Command & Conquer: The First Decade" is already for sale so there's no way in heck it's freeware.
2006-03-11, 4:04 PM #7
As people have said, it's definatly not abandonaware since you can buy it in the first decade pack.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2006-03-11, 6:12 PM #8
OK...um...discuss good freeware games?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-11, 6:23 PM #9
YSFLIGHT!!

Crappy graphics but if you get the realism pack theres more then 300 planes!

Or

Flightgear

↑ Up to the top!