Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → firefox auto-refresh...?
firefox auto-refresh...?
2006-03-12, 8:40 PM #1
is there an extension or something for Firefox to where it will automatically reload a page every x seconds/minutes? my email (gmail) automatically checks its self but I get a few messages on Facebook so i usually leave gmail and facebook open but i have to hit ctrl+r to check facebook =P basically i'm lazy and want it to reload for me every minute or so hehe

any suggestions?
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo
2006-03-12, 8:40 PM #2
ReloadEvery
2006-03-12, 8:44 PM #3
yeah, i'm pretty stupid to not have seen that one while searching earlier... i found it just before i reloaded this page to see your reply, CM ;)

ty
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo

↑ Up to the top!