Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow
Wow
2006-03-14, 11:01 PM #1
Anybody here relate ?

(no pun intended on the "Wow")
一个大西瓜
2006-03-14, 11:03 PM #2
I like how people in the comments seem to think he was serious.
2006-03-14, 11:06 PM #3
I'd say that he was drunk, but he moved too gracefully to be drunk.
2006-03-15, 12:23 AM #4
He seems serious to me...

kinda reminds me of me..

sure, he might be annoying...
but people like that make life interesting.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-15, 4:18 AM #5
I'd have probably kicked the **** out of that guy out of sheer annoyance...
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-15, 5:33 AM #6
When I hit 60 next weekend, all I'm gonna do is eat a cookie.
2006-03-15, 5:44 AM #7
After 2 weeks of hitting 60 and seeing that aside from crappy RAIDs and PvP there was nothing else, I unsubscribed. I wont be subscribing again for the expansion, there are plenty new single-player rpgs coming out, and I'm MUCH happier with those than **** ol' mmorpging with 8 year old kids.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-15, 8:24 AM #8
It's fake.

Anyone who reached level 60 in World of Warcraft would have been tired and out of breath after running down the hallway.
2006-03-15, 2:25 PM #9
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']It's fake.

Anyone who reached level 60 in World of Warcraft would have been tired and out of breath after running down the hallway.

2006-03-15, 2:33 PM #10
It's obviously just something funny they decided to film [Why would they have a camera ready in the first place?] but if it just so happens to be true: It'd be funny to delete his character while he ran around. He gets back, sees that they deleted his character, and runs back out of the room screaming up and down the halls.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-15, 3:08 PM #11
Wow, that's gotta be fake. I have three level 60s on my WoW account yet the only reaction I had when I hit 60 for the first time was "Alright! I finally hit level 60!" which I only said in my head.

The first time I hit 60 was with my paladin while grinding on zombies in Western Plaguelands. I later hit 60 with my hunter while doing a Dire Maul run. I then hit level 60 with my rogue while doing quests in Silithus. It took me about 9 months to get all 3 to level 60 (I was playing them all at once along with like 3 other alts, which explains why it took so damn long).

The funny thing about hiting level 60 in this game is that once you're 60, it becomes a COMPLETELY different game. If you don't bother joining a raiding guild, your level 60 will have nothing to do. Battlegrounds takes too long for it to be worthwhile and leveling up professions is boring as hell. You're better off just making another character and getting them to 60 then sticking it out with a level 60 if you don't plan on raiding the 40 man raid dungeons nonstop.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-15, 3:27 PM #12
SavageX, I don't think it's SUPPOSED to look real. Every time we have a thread like this we get a dozen people coming in and saying "it's faaaake :rolleyes: "

Well, we know it's fake. It's not supposed to be real, it's supposed to be funny. And it is. :p
2006-03-15, 5:17 PM #13
Jepman, give me your old account and the finishing out of your subscription. I wanna bash people with your level 60.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!