Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Factions
Factions
2006-03-16, 3:16 PM #1
Well, I just pre-ordered the GW: Factions expansion disk, and got the free preview disk with bonus content. Who else here pre-ordered, and what do you think of the bonus content disk? (personally, I found the included soundtrack to be a bit lacking).
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2006-03-16, 3:25 PM #2
I need to preorder it soon. I keep putting it off.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-16, 4:54 PM #3
I don't ever pre-order games. How is the soundtrack? If the rest of the music is as good as the login screen, I'll be in for a treat.
2006-03-16, 6:46 PM #4
The rest of the OST (all 6 other tracks) are in the same vain as the title screen, but unfortunately it lacks the fast-paced piece from the trailer on Gametrailers.

Oh, and for those of you who have seen the trailer, the sea is NOT made of ice, but solid jade.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford

↑ Up to the top!