Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Girl"... er... story... thing...
"Girl"... er... story... thing...
2006-03-16, 8:18 PM #1
K... today at school, our class went to the teasers for the school play. Grease.
But this isn't about the drama kids.

OK, I'm one seat in from the aisle, expecting one of my friends. Loser never showed. Instead, this teacher I was unfamilliar with came and sat next to me.
Okay, I can dig it. She needed a seat.

I'm no looker. I play Jedi Knight, how hot could I be? But her...
Now, she's kinda fine looking. Blonde, maybe mid thirties, junk in the trunk, but I don't flirt with teachers. Too damn dangerous. What if one of them flirted back?

So, my arm was itchy and crucnhed up, so I was already stretching it out behind the chair when she sat it in, and then, as the play begins, we find ourselves in the classic position.
It was awwwwwkkkkwwwwaaaard.
It was like she didn't know whether to lean on me or not.

After the play, she left without saying anything. This is the first time I've spoken of it to anyone. It was one of the most uncomfortable, embarassing moments in my life so far.
What's worse is that if she had reacted properly, I would have made a move. Lots of people around us were making out. It was bizarre.

-I just felt like sharing this with you all. I molested a teacher. Ugh.
2006-03-16, 8:20 PM #2
Wait, how old are you? O_o
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-03-16, 8:22 PM #3
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Wait, how old are you? O_o

ya... i'm creeped out now.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-03-16, 8:22 PM #4
*cough*Cloud*cough*
Pissed Off?
2006-03-16, 8:23 PM #5
18, senior in High school.
Then again, there's no way she could have known that. I'm young looking.

-Of course, the theater was rather crowded, there weren't a lot of places to sit...
2006-03-16, 8:38 PM #6
I have always wanted to post like you post.

-So I think I will.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-16, 8:40 PM #7
It's like a mini signature, except relevant to the topic.

-Or not.
2006-03-16, 8:50 PM #8
I kind of had something like that happen once before. I was sitting in class, and my teacher said, "You have something in your hair," and was brushing it out, just when this girl I knew (and sort of liked) walked in, and it looked the teacher was stroking my hair. I got the most ugly, weirded out look ever from that girl. I wanted to die. She didn’t talk to me for a long time. :gbk:
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-16, 8:50 PM #9
It's brilliant is what it is! The "-" is like a miniature "P.S." or "In conclusion" or something.

-I like it.
Stuff
2006-03-16, 8:57 PM #10
Dude you should have made a move. I mean, if she freaks out on you, what is she going to do? Tell someone? She sat down next to you, IN YOUR ARM.

You could have made it with a teacher. THAT is the story I want to hear, you fool.

-I think one of the teachers at my school is a pedophile.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-16, 8:57 PM #11
*Is finally popular, or at the very least aknowledged by other posters*

-The only sad thing is it took four years for this conversation to take place.
2006-03-16, 8:59 PM #12
Hey, I know who you are. You're "the dude who makes incredibly long and confusing posts about TLOEG things in the Showcase forum."

-Actually now "the dude who makes incredibly long and confusing posts about TLOEG things in the Showcase forum and is into teachers"

:p
2006-03-16, 9:06 PM #13
That should be my custom title.
And I haven't made a post like that in a good few months... huh... I got some material I've been working on, but there's no organization to it...

-And I really liked the manga Secret Plot, a name which should get some recognition. No? Whatever.
2006-03-16, 9:12 PM #14
Think Achelois and Chewbubba would be good together? :em321:
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-16, 9:14 PM #15
Well, they're both hairy... one being an Italian guy and one being a wookie...
Stuff
2006-03-16, 10:58 PM #16
i'm sorry could u possibly repeat all of that in English?

You molested your teacher? :confused:

*inappropriate* :confused:

wtf? :confused:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-16, 11:00 PM #17
I remember some fairly hot teacher sitting next to me and I could do was stare. Odd times.

Then again, I remember just watching randomly at directions and all I could see was female crotches. Oh, the times.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-16, 11:04 PM #18
Originally posted by Ruthven:
i'm sorry could u possibly repeat all of that in English?

Is this Ironical?

-A teacher and I got into some suggestive positions during a school play of Grease, the classic musical starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. Of course, neither was in our play. :(
2006-03-16, 11:06 PM #19
you got it on with a teacher?

*HIGH FIVE*

alright

You give hope to the rest of us. :p
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}