Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → screen capture software
screen capture software
2004-06-15, 3:03 PM #1
I'm making a demo video cd that I plan to distribute to potential employers along with a resume and i need a program that can capture dynamic on-screen activity (such as scrolling through and brosing the parts of a a web site) and would save such recorded action as a good-quality avi movie file. (preferably uncompressed) Obviously, the print screen key won't cut it here.

i'm looking for something small and preferably free or GNU for win xp. Any suggestions?

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited June 15, 2004).]
2004-06-15, 3:37 PM #2
Cam studio might fit your needs. The download link is at the bottom of the page. I'm not sure about the uncompressed bit.

------------------
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.

[This message has been edited by Run- (edited June 15, 2004).]
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.

↑ Up to the top!