Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jeremy's Hair (PP Ep 10)
Jeremy's Hair (PP Ep 10)
2006-03-18, 12:55 AM #1
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7601131682

Why oh why is that going for ober $800US? I can understand buying some PA prints at that price, but a lock of Jeremy's hair and a bandana? People are stupid.

That being said, episode 10 was probably the funniest one yet. From the Strongbad-esqe opening, to the discontinuity in pants early in the show, to Anastasia walking in on an ownage ball-filled victory dance, to Jeremy's description of the video game of his design, to the Myspace emo montage, and finally the behind the scenes ball-rubbing look at the operation of the PP store, this show had all the elements of funny, and no cheesy super power fights like in the Dave episode.

Thoughts on the episode and/or the auction?
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-03-18, 3:22 AM #2
what? Pure Pwnage?
2006-03-18, 8:24 AM #3
My freind just showed me purepwnage about a week ago and I only saw one...but this seems quite pathetic regardless of who it is.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-18, 10:04 AM #4
Pure Pwnage is awesome. I posted a thread for episode 9 a while ago, but I don't think anyone cared.

Ep10 was a great episode. You should check out the PP Forums. The EBay auction is going crazy, though. The bid is at $1300 US, but some of the bids are going to be cancelled because they are 0 feedback bidders.

If you have ever played a video game or just want to see funny Canadians in an Internet TV show, check it out at [url]www.purepwnage.com[/url].

↑ Up to the top!