Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → *Spoiler alert and stuff, Kingdom Hearts*
*Spoiler alert and stuff, Kingdom Hearts*
2006-03-18, 1:12 PM #1
I've never personally beat Kingdom Hearts, but I've played to the End of the World and my friend beat it, while I watched. I just want to make sure I've got the story mostly straight so I can justify buying KH2.

Ansem studied heartless a long time ago, and "dies" trying to protect the good people. He himself realizes the power, and starts ruling the heartless. From the End of the World place, Heartless pour into every world that isn't sealed. Ansem uses Malificent to rally the 7 maidens or whatever to unlock Kingdom Hearts, which he can then use to finally take over the universe and come back to life in ultimate power.

Sora's world gets attacked, he obtains Keyblade, Riku gets caught by the Heartless and works for Ansem/Malificent. Sora looks for his friends, ends up sealing worlds to keep heartless out. Mickey goes to help stop Ansem, Sora finally makes it to Kingdom Hearts with Mickey's helpers. Sora must defeat Ansem to seal Kingdom Hearts, the hub where all worlds are connected together, and sealing KH stops all heartless from going through the worlds and taking over. Sora seals it with Mickey, and ends up on the road to Castle Oblivion.

So is this the story in a nutshell? If not, please correct me. I've essentially played through the whole game, so it's not like I'm just trying to get the story without playing (well..kinda).

I have yet to beat Chain of Memories, I started it once and didn't really get used to it.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-18, 1:32 PM #2
I really didn't understand the "2 keyblades" and "2 chosen ones" thing but yeah, you got it all right.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!