Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Metroid Prime: Hunters
Metroid Prime: Hunters
2006-03-19, 4:44 PM #1
Is anyone else picking this game up tommorow. I know most of you are going to grab your copy of Oblivion, but I have my mind on Hunters. I hear that the game is 1GB, which for the DS is huge. (Just think of how big games on the N64 are. Not even half that for some of them.) The games graphics really show off what the DS can do, if you think I'm a liar check out some in game footage. I also read that the game is going to be as long if not longer than Metroid Prime on the Gamecume (22+ hours). So hopefully the awesome singleplayer and the WiFi multiplayer will make this game more than worth the wait. *drools*
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-19, 4:46 PM #2
DO NOT WA--

Who am I kidding. WAAAAANT.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-19, 4:48 PM #3
Nice. Though...just for future reference...saying "The Graphics really show off what the DS can do" is like saying "Those graphics REALLY accentuate that voodoo5"
D E A T H
2006-03-19, 4:50 PM #4
The graphics are much better when viewed on a small screen, which is why whenever I saw pictures of this in magazines/saw movies I was like "WTF, it looked better in the demo I have..". But, is the WiFi gonna require that "Buddy Code" crap like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart (I assume MK uses the buddy code, I couldn't find a way to match up against random people).
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-19, 4:52 PM #5
Mario Kart just randomly matches me up with people when I play it. Also, I thought Metroid was going to use the buddy system stuff as well as random matches as well?
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-19, 4:56 PM #6
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Mario Kart just randomly matches me up with people when I play it. Also, I thought Metroid was going to use the buddy system stuff as well as random matches as well?[/QUOTE]
My mom/brother couldn't figure out how to do it online without a buddy thing. I'll try later.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-19, 8:10 PM #7
Well, I'm planning on picking it up tomorrow, providing I can find it. I don't think it'll sell out, (particularly considering Oblivion's coming out too) but the likelyhood of my local Gamestop/Wal-mart/Best Buy having it in by tomorrow seems low, unfortunately.

And yes, you can race in MK:DD against random people. I have to because I have no friends (codes).
2006-03-19, 8:59 PM #8
I thought it came out Tuesday?
2006-03-19, 9:03 PM #9
Supposedly, it comes out tomorrow. But that probably means it's just shipped out tomorrow. At least, that's my experiance.

↑ Up to the top!