Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wants to buy a fun game!
Wants to buy a fun game!
2004-06-15, 7:43 AM #1
Lets see what i got right now that i like

Combat Flight Simulator 1,2,3
Lock On Modern Air Combat
Freelancer
Diablo II
Enter The Matrix
Lineage II
Farcry
Vice City
GTA3
Battle Field 1942
All Half Life Games
StarCraft Games

Not that i'm bored too much, but i wanna try something new, i was browsing and was intered in these

+Max Payne 2
+Knights of The Old Republic
+Jedi Academy
+Morrowind

but yea any suggestions would be good.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.

[This message has been edited by TwistedSoul (edited June 15, 2004).]
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
2004-06-15, 2:31 PM #2
I recently bought KOTOR and JA myself and although I haven't played KOTOR yet, JA is great. It's better than JO in every way. I have Morrowind and although I haven't played it much, my girlfriend loves it. The best game of all though is JK. :]

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-06-15, 2:39 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TwistedSoul:
+Knights of The Old Republic</font>

Get. That.

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._

[This message has been edited by Dark__Knight (edited June 15, 2004).]
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-06-15, 2:43 PM #4
Get KoTOR and Max Payne 2.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-06-15, 2:53 PM #5
Knights of the Old Republic... no question. Incredible game.

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
2004-06-15, 3:01 PM #6
Morrowind is damn good. If you get it, get the Game Of The Year edition, because it comes with the two expansions. The game itself is awesome, there are limitations, but you can do almost anything.
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?
2004-06-15, 3:02 PM #7
Ut2k4 and Thief: Deadly Shadows

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-06-15, 3:28 PM #8
Yeah, get KotOR. I play it when I go to my friend's house sometimes. Really good RPG.

I bought a game, just yesterday, called Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. I was up until 5am playing it. It's really a well made, fun game. It has a story spanning 40 levels, a wide range of weapons, cool vehicles (tanks, jeeps, and hovercrafts), and 4 player multiplayer. The worst thing I could say against it is that it doesn't have coop. It's also a 3rd person shooter, which some people don't like.

It got great reviews, but apparently no one bought it, so it has been discontinued. If you can find a copy, I say get it. I found it for only $20.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-15, 4:05 PM #9
i ended up getting the morrowind goy edition, but it's pretty tough i just ran around with a dagger randomlt stabbing people and got blasted hehe.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
2004-06-15, 4:35 PM #10
Outlaws

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-15, 4:37 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MentatMM:
JA is great.</font>

*slap* [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MentatMM:
The best game of all though is JK. :]</font>

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

[This message has been edited by finity5 (edited June 15, 2004).]
2004-06-15, 6:24 PM #12
KotOR or UT2k4....both awsome games!

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-15, 6:25 PM #13
KotOR would've been better if it played like JKRPG.

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-06-15, 6:33 PM #14
Get Halo: Combat Evolved. I just finishing it and that is the most fun single player FPS I've ever played. If only multiplayer didn't lag to high hell.

Also, did anyone else notice the folding of the level enviroments in Halo(after you reach a certain point, you begin revisiting previous enviroments in sequence)?

------------------
The sooner you realize I'm right the better off you will be.

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited June 15, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-06-15, 6:53 PM #15
Halo's single player gets boring fast. The online multiplayer is always fun though. I swear the level designers for that game ran out of ideas though, some of the levels are so repetitive it is just rediculous. Its like you are walking through the same area 20 times before you finally beat a mission.

↑ Up to the top!