Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Volcano High, kung fu movie dubbed by rappers with rap music...
Volcano High, kung fu movie dubbed by rappers with rap music...
2003-12-22, 3:06 PM #1
http://www.mtv.com/onair/volcano_high/

Anyone watched this yesterday on MTV? It was hilarious, I can't believe they got rappers to do the dubbing. The addition of rap music made it even more corny. I especially love it during fight scenes though because the dub screams are to die for.

The actual movie itself was...kind of interesting. Basically this kid named Kim had these telekenetic powers. He got kicked out of school from using them and he has just transferred to a new school. Alot of kids pick on him at school, but he made a vow to not use his powers. All of a sudden, this bully name Jang Yang takes over the school. The principle, aggravated by Jang's take over, got substitutes for the school. The students did not like the new substitutes (wearing black trench coats like the Matrix), and so the it's up to Kim to save the school.
2003-12-22, 4:05 PM #2
Okay, don't know what you're talking about.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2003-12-22, 4:27 PM #3
Sounds like a sketch from Whose Line is it Anyway?.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-22, 4:37 PM #4
Sounds like somebody's been hitting it pretty hard.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2003-12-22, 4:50 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
Sounds like a sketch from Whose Line is it Anyway?.</font>

...except...not as funny.

Though I would love to see a Whose Line version of something like FotR. Ryan as Sauron, Colin as all of the hobbits, Drew as Tom Bombadil...

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-12-22, 4:55 PM #6
Test

[http://aaotracker.4players.de/trackersig.php?userid=101059]

[This message has been edited by Nauree (edited December 22, 2003).]
2003-12-22, 4:57 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolfy:
...Colin as all of the hobbits...
</font>

heheheeeee

------------------
^^
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!