Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Blue Frog
Blue Frog
2006-03-21, 4:10 PM #1
This is potentially fantastic. I REALLY like the concept behind it, and I REALLY hope it ends up working. It really can't hurt to try, and it doesn't use barely any system resources to run at all. Even if it doesn't work, it's worth a shot.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-21, 4:17 PM #2
It doesn't say wether it works with Eudora or not.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-03-21, 4:20 PM #3
Its for firefox right?

But even so i don't have the system resources.

[YAY IM UNBANNED!]
2006-03-21, 4:22 PM #4
Someone please ban him again, the last day has been sooooo peaceful.

And Blue Frog looks cool. For a minute I thought this might be about my blue-ish camwhore picture in the other thread.
2006-03-21, 4:35 PM #5
Come on Shintock, that was a bit uncalled for...

But anyway, that looks pretty cool. I'll have to try it out on my GMail account.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-21, 4:39 PM #6
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Come on Shintock, that was a bit uncalled for...

Not really.
2006-03-21, 5:25 PM #7
Also, the lack of "OMQ BAN SF_GOLD PLZ MODS!!1!" threads has been nice.
2006-03-21, 8:28 PM #8
So, about that Blue Frog!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-22, 12:40 AM #9
I don't think it'll be that efective. It might work for American and European spam, but most spam is sent from botnets in some country where they don't look so closely on the ISPs anyway.
And many people report spam anyway, so all it does is automat the task to spam the ISPs, which might make it harder for them to do anything about it because they get too many reports. Or the automatic mails will be easy to categorize, then it might make it easier. That remains to be seen.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-03-22, 1:00 AM #10
So the idea to beat spam is to put a large number of active e-mail addresses in a public registry? I think I'll give that a miss, thanks.
2006-03-22, 9:21 AM #11
thing doesn't work. I can't sign in.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-22, 10:41 AM #12
Shintock, yes that was uncalled for. If you have a problem with tiberium, it really isnt that hard to block him.

Now keep on topic.

↑ Up to the top!