Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Damn this place.
Damn this place.
2004-06-15, 6:36 PM #1
Last night I had a dream where Detty came to my house to hang out and play video games. After a while, we started talking about how I don't have a job, and how I should get one. Then he started complaining that I havn't finished his cartoon Detty wallpaper yet. Then he left so I could turn into a rat and infiltrate a mansion to rescue someone. We (there was a girl with me) ended up on a rooftop, and there was a helicopter in the air. I think I might have woken up about now, but then gone back to sleep. Shortly after that, I seemed to have been captured and put in a cell with my "gang". We managed to escape, and were trying to get out of a really weird space ship thing, which looked a lot like a UT2k3 level. But.. it was all full of water. And we were making our way around on floating things that were like little futuristic rafts, but they reminded me of lego. At one point we all ended up in the water, and we had to rescue a dog. After that, it's all a little fuzzy. But I had a lengthy discussion with an autistic man who was really, really tank (like Anhuld Schwazenegger[sp?!] in Predator tank) and he seemed to be upset about the death of his brother, whom I think might have sacrificed his life to save the rest of us.

What a great dream. Certainly one of my most.. interesting.

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance

[This message has been edited by Jin (edited June 15, 2004).]
2004-06-15, 6:43 PM #2
I really need to write a dream blog...

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-06-15, 6:49 PM #3
I had a dream two days ago that my lady, myself, and my brother were mudding around on a place called Dead Island. I didn't dream of the events that lead to it being called Dead Island, but something terrible happened on this place and everything was all polluted and mutated. The water was the acid yellow color from JK and the land was all warped. Fish were dead all over and the ones that were alive were all freakish. Anyways, we were driving in a truck with a snorkel and going through ponds and stuff looking at the surroundings, and staring at mutant animals and we flipped the truck. Somehow it got back rightside up, and for whatever reason we decided to get out and hoof it around this overtly dangerous place. We then went over to the side of a pond and stared at this horribly mutated fish with a mouth that was big enough to swallow a human head, and noticed a treasure chest. While trying to get it, I fell into this really nasty water, and as soon as that happened, mutant cows (no I'm not kidding, mutant cows) began to attack our group. We grabbed the chest and ran back to the truck, but it was surrounded by cows. They were all like the dogs from resident evil with flesh missing and stuff, but they were totally cows. No bulls either. So we ran away and somehow got into somewhere safe. We opened the chest and inside was a pirate map and a lot of gold. Then we went back to the truck and attacked the cows with sticks so we could get in. Once we got back in I woke up. It was totally the weirdest dream I've ever had, but I remember EVERY BIT OF IT. *shudder*

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-06-15, 6:55 PM #4
Okay, this is my weirdest dream EVER! The only one I remember too...no actually I remember two!

I get off the bus and am walking down the street to my house. As I walk there I notice a few alien ships dropping purple bombs over my house. None of the bombs blow anything up, but they look like mini nukes. So my mom opens up the door between bombs and tells me to run to the neighbors house. So I go to the neighbors house and I see my mom on the side of the street with a laundry basket full of clothes, then she pours detergent in the basket for some reason and I go to the neigbors. The neigbors mom tells me to go downstairs, but on my way there I notice her kids on the deck, so I go outside and I turn then around and they are skeletons, then I see a purple bomb drop on them, and I grab them and run downstairs.....yeah..freaking weird.

The second dream was when I worked at a resturant, but in the dream it was at like a theme park. So I open the kitchen doors and there is a small round roller coaster in the kitchen, Each chef has hit own seat and each chef spins around the kitchen and prepares the food as he swings by a stove on a roller coaster. So I get food half off where I work. So I get out of work, and go to order some food....and I look at the menu for like two hours and decided on some type of pasta. So I put the food slip in the door and a chef comes speeding by in his seat and grabs the slip and then puts in on a spike. Then he starts cooking the food as he spins around on the roller coaster..then I got my food and ate it..and I went home.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 15, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-15, 6:58 PM #5
I had a dream where i was the captain of a pirate ship... only instead of your normal pirate setting this ship was a modern ship... and i had kidnapped the president of hawaii... apparently in my dream the world as we know it ended and a bunch of weird crap started happening... i don't know... but i started writing down some of the stuff and drawing some stuff...

and then there is also the dream where i'm at a slayer concert and i'm the only male there who isn't on stage... and everyone else is a super hot naked chick... but you don't need the details

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-15, 7:01 PM #6
I once came to school naked in a dream. Ok, maybe more than once.

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-06-15, 7:04 PM #7
My favourite dream is more of a hallucination. I occassionally get sleep paralysis and this one time I was lying in bed, "paralysed" and I hallucinated that there was this vampire sitting standing next to me. Then the vampire places his hands on my face and starts to bite my head. The freakiest thing is that when he placed his hands on my face I could "feel" that they were cold. It even started to hurt when he first bit me. I woke up after he started to chew though.

Plus I've had other ones were zombie hands reached up from underneath my bed and started to drag me down. Then there's your usual assortment of guys with swords and axes and so forth, but they're so passe compared to the vampire one. And before anyone asks, no I don't think this has anything to do with my Buffy/Angel obessession [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.
2004-06-15, 7:16 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Run-:
My favourite dream is more of a hallucination. I occassionally get sleep paralysis and this one time I was lying in bed, "paralysed" and I hallucinated that there was this vampire sitting standing next to me. Then the vampire places his hands on my face and starts to bite my head. The freakiest thing is that when he placed his hands on my face I could "feel" that they were cold. It even started to hurt when he first bit me. I woke up after he started to chew though.

Plus I've had other ones were zombie hands reached up from underneath my bed and started to drag me down. Then there's your usual assortment of guys with swords and axes and so forth, but they're so passe compared to the vampire one. And before anyone asks, no I don't think this has anything to do with my Buffy/Angel obessession [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

</font>

If I had the vampire dream, I could probably go lucid in the dream and spawn Blade's sword. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-15, 7:18 PM #9
I got that sleep paralysis once, it was cool. Mine wasn't AS cool as yours though, I just thought my cat was walking around on my bed. Still very fun.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-06-15, 8:31 PM #10
Hmm, there has been many strange dreams I've seen. But I can't explain any of them.

However, I remember when someone had a dream where he met Krokodile, Wolfy and MadQuack.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-06-15, 9:08 PM #11
I thought this was gonna be one of those 'I'm leaving' threads.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-06-15, 10:52 PM #12
Heh dreams are so cool.

Last dream i had, at the end of it there was some kind of wasp (or some flying buzzing insect) which was sort of stuck to the right of my head and I was trying to getit off and then i woke up.

------------------
/fluffle
/fluffle
2004-06-16, 12:58 AM #13
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-06-16, 1:13 AM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
I thought this was gonna be one of those 'I'm leaving' threads.

</font>

So did I. Glad it's not.

Bah, I wish I could remember my dreams. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-16, 2:03 AM #15
You're all quack-quack in the head, like

------------------
No signature for you.
No signature for you.
2004-06-16, 3:43 AM #16
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gandalv the Gray:
You're all quack-quack in the head, like

</font>

Atleast we can spell Gandalf correctly. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-16, 3:46 AM #17
Hmm...

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted on the BeyondUnreal Wiki:
I had a dream a couple of nights back. I dreamt that me and a load of my mates were sitting around one of my old classrooms. We go to leave and find ourselves inside a map selection room. Going throuh one of the portals, I find myself, along with my friends and our Ball Launchers, inside this map. It was kind of like a shorter version of ONS-ArcticStronghold, with sand.

So we leave and start playing. Halfway through, one of my teammates pick up the ball and passes it to me. I start pelting it throguh the narrow corridors of this base section and find myself in the main room. Then, I run up some ramps and aim for the goal. I shoot, and the ball misses.

It gets stranger. The ball bounces off a pillar and turns into one of those sponge balls you got when you wee younger. Then, me and someone of the other team start fighting over it, when someone punches me in the back of the head and I black out.

When I wake up, I think 'Wow! Cool! I gotta make this map for real!' And then I clamber out of bed and eat.</font>

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
Sell your soul for a cookie?

[This message has been edited by - Tony - (edited June 16, 2004).]
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-16, 4:28 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
Atleast we can spell Gandalf correctly. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

</font>

Hah, the only mentally stable people are those who read the Norwegian version of the book [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]. Everyone knows that. The monkeys in my head do, at least. Don't yours?

------------------
No signature for you.
No signature for you.
2004-06-16, 4:47 AM #19
I had a dream I was on a train, only it wasnt the metro north train im used to. It was really modern. There was someone else on the train but I dont know who they were. Then Frank from Donnie Darko walked by, thats when I woke up.

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-06-16, 7:39 AM #20
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drizzt2k2:

</font>

... It wasn't a dream.

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-06-16, 10:25 AM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drizzt2k2:

</font>

HAH! I've had that dream multiple times, when I was younger. It's so damn funny!

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-16, 12:18 PM #22
I had this crazy dream once, where I went OUTSIDE and ate in a RESTAURANT. I even saw some of my BUDDIES. You want to know something really ****ing strange? THEN I WENT OUT AND DID IT.

IN SHORT: STICKING FEATHERS IN YOUR BUTT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHICKEN.

------------------
"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."
-Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

↑ Up to the top!