Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → March 21st...
March 21st...
2006-03-25, 9:42 AM #1
This day... has been rather strange for me. Lots of things occured on it. I mean lots, is it just me... or is this day special?
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-03-25, 9:44 AM #2
Did you accidently travel 4 days forward in time? :p
2006-03-25, 9:45 AM #3
Well it is the 1st day of Spring.

Meteorologically speaking Spring literally happened overnight. Monday I was freezing my *** off. A day later the thermometer cracked 70!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-03-25, 9:47 AM #4
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
This day... has been rather strange for me.

That might be because it isn't the 21st. :p

And as with JG, on tuesday the weather suddenly changed. There wasn't any frost and it's been sunny all week since. It actually feels like spring.
nope.
2006-03-25, 9:50 AM #5
I realize that march 21st past, but it was a strange day, I mean, so many bloody things happened, that I lost track out of what was going on.
2006-03-25, 9:51 AM #6
I realize that march 21st past, but it was a strange day, I mean, so many bloody things happened, that I lost track out of what was going on.

Good you're not being specific. Or else we'd have to talk about it.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-03-25, 10:26 AM #7
Its because I can't recall what, but I remember lots of things happening.
2006-03-25, 10:28 AM #8
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Well it is the 1st day of Spring.

Meteorologically speaking Spring literally happened overnight. Monday I was freezing my *** off. A day later the thermometer cracked 70!

For some reason, here, the exact opposite happened. We had good weather (70s) all winter--up until the first day of spring. Brought snow. Awesome? :\
D E A T H
2006-03-25, 11:17 AM #9
It was quite nice, on the first day of spring we got 4" of snow.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-03-25, 12:51 PM #10
accualy I think your a bit off....we all shoud know the 22nd was a WAY crazier day that the 21st.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-25, 12:52 PM #11
8th of March is the worst day of the year... its so bland, just listen to the date

Eighth of March....

blah.
2006-03-25, 1:17 PM #12
Hmmm, last Tuesday was an average boring day for me.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-25, 2:10 PM #13
Its because I can't recall what, but I remember lots of things happening.

You can't recall what, but you can remember them? :confused:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-03-25, 3:08 PM #14
21st of March is equinox, where the north and south hemispheres get equal sunlight!
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2006-03-25, 5:15 PM #15
The Ides of March (15th of March) are the weirdest though...I mean, CAESAR WAS KILLED.

Oh, and did you have the make this thread? What're we supposed to talk about?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-25, 7:08 PM #16
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
What're we supposed to talk about?

Not knowing what to talk about.

EDIT: Here's something! It doesn't deserve a whole thread but: Gold is a movie director! He's a kung fu, gang leading, movie directing, programming, Mexican type dude who makes threads on Massassi about days he remembers almost nothing about! Oh well. I'm happy he's here. I'm not lying about this. He makes most of the interesting topics on Massassi. Anyway, it says he's a movie director in his bio. Has this been adressed before?
2006-03-25, 7:25 PM #17
BACK --

TO THE FUTURE!!!
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-03-25, 7:38 PM #18
Originally posted by Uberslug:
Not knowing what to talk about.

EDIT: Here's something! It doesn't deserve a whole thread but: Gold is a movie director! He's a kung fu, gang leading, movie directing, programming, Mexican type dude who makes threads on Massassi about days he remembers almost nothing about! Oh well. I'm happy he's here. I'm not lying about this. He makes most of the interesting topics on Massassi. Anyway, it says he's a movie director in his bio. Has this been adressed before?

Movie director? Bah, thats what I hope to be in the future, and since I've been directing this bloody fan film I'm working on, I add that to my own bio. Have I directed before? Yes, in short school projects, nothing to be proud of, infact, I was ashamed of them, and deleted them from my hard drive. Only my teachers have copies. For some reason, I always got lame subjects, like the history of a word, or some sentence rule. BAH! BORING AND CRAP!
2006-03-25, 7:45 PM #19
What is the fanfilm about? Do you have any of it that's available for download? I'd like to see it. :) Or what you have so far that is.
2006-03-25, 7:49 PM #20
What is the fanfilm about? Do you have any of it that's available for download? I'd like to see it. :) Or what you have so far that is.

In the show case you see a VERY EARLY work in progress of one of the main scenes. For the last 4 years, I've spent all my time with blender on doing special effects, learning how to lightsabres, blasters, animation, blue/green screen effects, etc etc, I've tried to write a script, but for some reason, I don't ever like how it turns out. I've written a couple already, but they were crap. So basicly, whats in the show case is what is coming.
2006-03-25, 7:50 PM #21
Movie director? Bah, thats what I call myself to make people think I'm important, and since I've been making this amateur documentary about the true nature of Christ with a VHS camcorder, I add that to my own bio. Have I directed before? No, but I claim to have made films before but "deleted" them from my hard drive. I claim to have given copies to my teachers, but since I have previously stated that I hate all teachers and distrust them, my claims are dubious. For some reason, I always post crappy threads like this one and other threads about science and religion, even though I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. I SHOULD BE BANNED AGAIN!
Translated.
2006-03-25, 7:53 PM #22
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Translated.

The teachers NEEDED the copies, because that was the asignment. SHEESH!
2006-03-25, 7:54 PM #23
The teachers NEEDED the copies, because that was the asignment. SHEESH!
I find it really funny and incriminating that this was the only part of my translation that you objected to.
2006-03-25, 7:59 PM #24
Originally posted by Jon`C:
I find it really funny and incriminating that this was the only part of my translation that you objected to.

Because of all the things you have ever said, that I recall, it was the stupidest.

EDIT: don't be a troll and derail the thread, it was fine with out you, so it can continue with out you.
2006-03-25, 8:03 PM #25
Just to prove that I know what I'm talking about, look at my shocase topic, there is what I have to show so far.
2006-03-25, 8:03 PM #26
But really, you've got to admit, there's not much to derail it from! This thread has almost no content!
2006-03-25, 8:05 PM #27
But really, you've got to admit, there's not much to derail it from! This thread has almost no content!

We were talking on the topic of fan films and movie making... I believe we can take it from there.
2006-03-25, 8:06 PM #28
Good idea. TFN is cool. Heard of TFN?
2006-03-25, 8:08 PM #29
Good idea. TFN is cool. Heard of TFN?

I've been a member of TF.N since 2004 and have watched fan films since the first fan made episode II trailer... so I know lots about it. Where did you think I learned about blender?
2006-03-25, 8:11 PM #30
Uh...somewhere else?
2006-03-25, 8:12 PM #31
Uh...Somewhere else?

No, I learned about blender, because of the blender crawler tutorial on their web site, that tutorial got me going since 2001. Or 2002? I forget, but I know it was a long time ago.

EDIT: Retiring for the night, see you tomorrow.
2006-03-25, 8:30 PM #32
what the ****.
2006-03-25, 8:36 PM #33
Perhaps he doesn't realize he has a history of going to bed and then waking up in other threads.
2006-03-26, 9:06 AM #34
Good morning Massassi... back... now where were we?
2006-03-26, 9:17 AM #35
Mornin'.
2006-03-26, 9:22 AM #36
Since I'm probably not needed, I'm going to go off and continue playing AA:O
2006-03-26, 9:27 AM #37
This thread is like a ticking timebomb.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-26, 9:34 AM #38
Originally posted by Echoman:
This thread is like a ticking timebomb.

And by ticking you mean SF_Gold posting :p
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-03-26, 9:40 AM #39
GASSED
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!