Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Thank God...
Thank God...
2004-06-16, 9:37 AM #1
I'm finally done high school. Now if I can survive four exams, I'm home free.

Now, to make this thread official... post your favourite high school memories!

Mine is definitely the time we stole some dry ice, put it in a plastic bottle, and let it blow up. Fun fun. Set off a car alarm, that did.

------------------
Wiggle your big toe.
Wiggle your big toe.
Wiggle your big toe.
Wiggle your big toe.
Stuff
2004-06-16, 9:40 AM #2
Me and some frends snuck into the seniors' lot during our junior year during after school practice and took all their license plates off and threw them in a pile.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-16, 11:24 AM #3
That's mean.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-06-16, 11:29 AM #4
i hated high school i don't remember anything good about it except Physics and Lunch.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2004-06-16, 3:12 PM #5
Our botball team and I broke into the school at 12:30 one day to get a piece we needed for a tournament the next day. It was in the physics teacher's room, and his window was unlocked, so we hoisted a small girl up through the window with a flashlight, and she crawled around avoiding the motion detectors, found the peice, got out, and then we ran like hell.

Laws broken:
1. Traffic violation. Restricted driver driving after midnight.
2. Traffic violation. Accidentally ran a red light on the way out.
3. Breaking and entering. Broke into the school, physics teacher's room.
4. Theft (although this is debatable, because while the PTO bought the peice, it was also technically ours.). The lego-camera we needed in the room.

That was a helluva night.

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-06-16, 3:13 PM #6
No need to thank me.

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-06-16, 3:38 PM #7
I just stopped going altogether, and started home schooling. I think the last straw for me was when I was late by 1 minute and they put me in lockout for 30 minutes. So my most memorable moment from what would have been high school was taking a four hour long test and graduating two years in advance.

------------------
"I can hammer a nail into a piece of wood, but that doesn't make me a carpenter."

[This message has been edited by Mr. Alias (edited June 16, 2004).]
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
2004-06-16, 3:40 PM #8
I'm still in high school...

But the best so far would have to be marching band [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo

↑ Up to the top!