Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Minor prob with KOTORII
Minor prob with KOTORII
2006-03-26, 11:03 AM #1
For some reason, this game (which I bought a few days ago) keeps wanting to open in a window, instead of going full-screen.

Aside from quitting the game, how do I make it stop doing that?

Normally it isn't a problem, I can move the mouse pointer to the maximize button in the window and continue, but sometimes it won't let me.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-26, 11:04 AM #2
Alt+Enter?
2006-03-26, 12:04 PM #3
There's probably a setting in an ini file in the program's folder. Look for something like fullscreen = 0.
2006-03-26, 1:37 PM #4
I remember that problem, and the fix required me to change the resolution every time I got into the game and change it back. One of many, many bugs the game had. Is yours playing the music? Mine didn't.
2006-03-26, 1:47 PM #5
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]Alt+Enter?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Originally posted by tofu:
There's probably a setting in an ini file in the program's folder. Look for something like fullscreen = 0.

The ini file has it set fullscreen = 1, which means "true", right? I set it to 0, saved, and launched the game. It was in a window, of course. So I set it back to 1. No change.
Originally posted by Obi-Kwiet:
I remember that problem, and the fix required me to change the resolution every time I got into the game and change it back. One of many, many bugs the game had. Is yours playing the music? Mine didn't.

Doesn't sound like a fix to me. In fact, it sounds like yours was really screwed up.
2006-03-26, 2:14 PM #6
w00t!

Problem solved!

There are two fullscreen options. There's one in the Display Options, which apparently doesn't do anything, and there's one in Graphic Options. I didn't see the one in the Graphic Options, so I changed it, and voila, it works!
2006-03-26, 2:38 PM #7
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
Doesn't sound like a fix to me. In fact, it sounds like yours was really screwed up.

That's the understatement of the century. I think someone stepped on the CD and then went ahead and put it back in the box and the CD pressing plant.
2006-03-26, 10:57 PM #8
I clicked on this thread thinking the title was "Mind probe with KOTORII"

The best part is that I thought "prob" was just a typo.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!