Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Selling some games...
Selling some games...
2006-03-26, 1:00 PM #1
PS2 and Gamecube, thought I'd try here before I put them on eBay. Please, don't derail this thread, I want to get these games sold (we have way, waaaaay too many). Prices are in American $, not sure what we'll do about shipping yet. Just post here if you're interested, and I'll mark that game off, and get back to you with payment instructions and such. I'm putting these on eBay on Wednesday, just so you know.

GCN - Pokemon Colosseum - $7

PS2 - Killzone - $10

PS2 - Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal - $7

GCN - Spiderman 2 - $5

GCN - Pikmin 2 - $7 - Taken by Lord Kuat

PS2 - Jak 3 - $10

PS2 - Jak 2 (Includes Guide) - $7

PS2 - Mega Man Anniversary Collection - $5

GCN - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Includes Guide) - $7

GCN - Shrek 2 (Includes Guide) - $7

PS2 - Mercenaries Playground of Destruction - $10

GCN - WWE Day of Reckoning 2 - $10

GCN - Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg - $5

Strategy Guide - Super Mario Sunshine (We sold the game) - $5

Games are in great condition, and have little to no scratches or other defects. We take care of our games. I'm only selling the games with the guides, with the guides, not seperately.

Oh, and they all have the booklets included, save for one (Jak 3, brother's friend lost it).

If you don't buy these by Wednesday, they're going on eBay in groups. Post if you want one, we'll then discuss shipping, how you'll pay, and whatnot. I'd also prefer you be in the continental US, international shipping is a pain.

Thanks,

Zlocista
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-26, 1:14 PM #2
The only one I'm at all interested in is Killzone but I think I'll conserve as much money as possible since I don't like FPS games on the PS2. Good luck Zloc. :)
2006-03-26, 6:05 PM #3
Alright, thanks. I'll take that as you're not going to buy it, which is fine. Anyone else interested?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-26, 6:08 PM #4
Pikmin 2.
2006-03-26, 6:22 PM #5
Does Ratchet & Clank have MP adversarial/coop? I might have to pick that up along with Mercenaries..
woot!
2006-03-26, 6:24 PM #6
Deadlocked is the one with co-op, but this one has an offline vs. mode. It's also the one that had the online MP everyone raved about, but I never got to play it online.

I'll be honest though and tell you the offline vs. mode in this one was boring, I thought. But then again, I was playing against my brother.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-26, 6:44 PM #7
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Deadlocked is the one with co-op, but this one has an offline vs. mode. It's also the one that had the online MP everyone raved about, but I never got to play it online.

I'll be honest though and tell you the offline vs. mode in this one was boring, I thought. But then again, I was playing against my brother.

Hm. I have yet to run my PS2 online...all I'd have to do is run a cable to it. :p
woot!
2006-03-27, 11:23 AM #8
I wouldn't mind Killzone, but alas, different formats.

Stupid NTSC/PAL.
nope.
2006-03-27, 12:30 PM #9
Mm. No good GC games there... TMNT games are especially awful.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

↑ Up to the top!