Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Republicans
Republicans
2006-03-27, 10:36 PM #1
Check out this email my friend just sent me. It's hilarious (or so I thought):

(At local Republicans Anonymous Meeting)

Nathan: Hello, my name is Nathan and I have a problem

All:Hi Nathan

Nathan:It started when I started taking business classes...

Jim:That's how it got me!

Nathan:Yeah, it started with economics, I was shown the disadvantages of big government in action...

Mary: That's usually the gateway...

Nathan: Oh.. it was. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. One thing lead to another, and I started getting all my info from Fox News. I started hating civil rights and big government.

Barry: Oh the humanity!

Nathan:...and before I knew it, I started liking President Bush

All: *Shocked Gasp*, Noooo!

Nathan: yes, yes, that's when I knew I hit rock bottom. That's why I'm here at this meeting. But I want to recover...I must. Tell me there's hope...

Instructor: ...I'm...I'm... afraid not...

The proceeding was a parody and does necessarily not reflect the beliefs of Nathan.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-27, 10:54 PM #2
I predict many great things for this thread.
Stuff
2006-03-27, 11:00 PM #3
I predict that this thread will be closed as it is stupid and useless, not to mention an attempt at cheap post count inflation.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-03-27, 11:01 PM #4
Originally posted by Freelancer:
The proceeding was a parody and does necessarily not reflect the beliefs of Nathan.

I can confirm this.
This Space Intentionally Left Blank.
2006-03-27, 11:01 PM #5
Derailed by the second post. I'd declare this a new record, but pathetically, it's not. I hope your insolence makes you feel big, Blood Asp.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-27, 11:03 PM #6
Actually it should be "preceding".

post_count ++;
Stuff
2006-03-27, 11:06 PM #7
lmao, that was funny
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-03-27, 11:13 PM #8
i didn't think it was very funny. there was no mention of dick or fart!!! LMAO!!! now that is funny!!

NATHan: dick!
republICA: fart!!!!

HA HA ,
Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Ghostle
some gay men prefer to have partners with smaller, softer bodies[. . .]It really all comes down to what you like.
2006-03-27, 11:18 PM #9
[QUOTE=Blood Asp]cheap post count inflation.[/QUOTE]
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-03-27, 11:22 PM #10
Yeah. This thread was doomed from the beginning.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!