Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Republicans
Republicans
2006-03-28, 3:31 AM #1
http://www.fileplanet.com/160986/160000/fileinfo/Star-Wars-Battlefront-II---Mod-Tools-%5BPC%5D

500 megabytes! Wow, that's insanely large size for modding tools. Anyone tried them? I remember many of you getting Battlefront II, it would be ace to know if those mod tools could be used to turn BFII into more JKish in the sense of making excellent single player levels and such.

Let's see how many of you fall into the thread title trap.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-28, 4:00 AM #2
I knew exactly what this thread would be about despite the misleading title.
2006-03-28, 4:05 AM #3
Republicans suck!! George Bush led our countrty into a war no one wanted to be in, and spent billions of dollars! He managed to cheat his way into winning two elections even though everyone hates him! And he can't even form real sentences!! Republicans are all just greedy bastards who want to screw over the poor. :mad:
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-03-28, 4:09 AM #4
GO BACK TO INDIA YOU

<3
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-28, 4:43 AM #5
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Republicans suck!! George Bush led our countrty into a war no one wanted to be in, and spent billions of dollars! He managed to cheat his way into winning two elections even though everyone hates him! And he can't even form real sentences!! Republicans are all just greedy bastards who want to screw over the poor. :mad:

4X Hasty Conclution Fallacy.
(among others)

not to mention my personal fav.:
Quote:
"And he can't even form real sentences!!"

all this to say: I hope you were joking. cuz if I wanted to satireize liberals thats about what I would say.

and for the reccord: I don't hate him, and he didn't cheat me into my vote at least.

sorry for the derail but you asked for it with that topic name.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-28, 6:41 AM #6
[QUOTE=Numenor King]
sorry for the derail but you asked for it with that topic name.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I thought it would have been harder to fall into my trap, but no. At least I can trust you people with matters like this.

However, I was very serious with the first message. Then again, I don't know if I wait a helpful answer from you people.. ;)
2006-03-28, 7:10 AM #7
umm... anyway,
I don't have the game I don't know of a demo for it so... yeah.
What kind of tools does this come with?
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2006-03-28, 7:15 AM #8
Yeah, I don't have BFII anymore so I can't really test those tools, so I'd like to know what kind of tools does that ~550 mb contain.
2006-03-28, 7:26 AM #9
[QUOTE=Numenor King]sorry for the derail but you asked for it with that topic name.[/QUOTE]

Haw haw you didnt read.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-03-28, 7:41 AM #10
King got pwnt. :p I saw that coming a mile away.
2006-03-28, 8:27 AM #11
I see it like this. Republicans are corrupt and incompetent. Democrats represent nothing meaningful. Yeah, we are stuck with s*** for politicians.

I know FastGamerr meant to trap people, but I'd give more time to a discussion of politics than I would ever give to that of BFII.
2006-03-29, 10:34 AM #12
Originally posted by JDKNITE188:
but I'd give more time to a discussion of politics than I would ever give to that of BFII.

Meanie. :(

Geez, haven't you people even thought of trying to edit Battlefront II!?

It's like some of you who bought Republic Commando, swore to edit it and didn't... I think I had a thread about that ;)

↑ Up to the top!