Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bob Saget!
Bob Saget!
2006-03-29, 2:22 PM #1
(LANGUAGE WARNING)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1430520312398199009&q=bob+saget&pl=true

My new favorite interjection.

EDIT: If video doesn't work, type in "Bob Saget" in the search bar and watch the video of the guy you see looking at the window.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-03-29, 2:27 PM #2
o.O
2006-03-29, 2:35 PM #3
That... sucked a lot. :gbk:

They just tried way, way too hard.
2006-03-29, 2:40 PM #4
Quote:
They just tried way, way too hard.

It isn't an act. That guy actually has tourettes...
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-29, 2:44 PM #5
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]It isn't an act. That guy actually has tourettes...[/QUOTE]

That's a good question. Is it staged? Reguardles, I love it when he describes the guy who broke into his truck.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-03-29, 2:53 PM #6
It isn't a question.

http://www.tourettesguy.com/

"This site contains videos of a guy we call the "Tourettes Guy". Although he has been diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, his actions are exaggerated by other problems (including alcohol) and are not consistent with most Tourette Syndrome sufferers. In exchange for a little entertainment, please educate yourself about the reality of Tourettes and "corprolalia" by visiting our Tourettes Syndrome links. A few of Danny's fans actually have TS, and would love to answer your questions in the forums."
Think while it's still legal.
2006-03-29, 2:55 PM #7
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]It isn't an act. That guy actually has tourettes...[/QUOTE]

Eh. I remain skeptical.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-29, 3:30 PM #8
I hope this doesn't turn into a "LOL that guy has tourettes! What a freak!" thread because *I* have this disorder and I don't find it very funny at all. Not trying to get emo on you guys but please consider the feelings of the people that suffer from this disorder before you consider poking fun at them.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-29, 3:37 PM #9
I don't really care what, if anything, he has. I think the videos are hilarious.
Pyro Universe The ultimate fireworks site!
2006-03-29, 3:48 PM #10
Thats not tourettes.. he's just a pissed off guy.
former entrepreneur
2006-03-29, 3:57 PM #11
A pissed off drunk guy, so it's even funnier. :p
DO NOT WANT.
2006-03-29, 4:16 PM #12
It was a bit of a laugh.
2006-03-29, 6:12 PM #13
He may have Tourette's, but most of what he's doing is completely unrelated to the disorder.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-29, 6:21 PM #14
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]He may have Tourette's, but most of what he's doing is completely unrelated to the disorder.[/QUOTE]
Actually, most of what he does has to do with it. It's exaggerated, but it definitely has to do with it.
D E A T H
2006-03-29, 6:41 PM #15
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Actually, most of what he does has to do with it. It's exaggerated, but it definitely has to do with it.[/QUOTE]

My roommate has Tourette's, so I know a fair bit about it. The twitches, tics and random swearing are legitimate symptoms. Suddenly getting pissed off for no reason isn't.
2006-03-29, 6:45 PM #16
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]My roommate has Tourette's, so I know a fair bit about it. The twitches, tics and random swearing are legitimate symptoms. Suddenly getting pissed off for no reason isn't.[/QUOTE]
Note he's DRUNK the entire time. :p

But it's also not given that he doesn't have tourettes and bipolar syndrome, or just a more severe case.
D E A T H
2006-03-29, 6:48 PM #17
BOB SAGET!
2006-03-29, 6:48 PM #18
old news... at least a few months... i saw that before christmas. GET WITH THE TIMES... GOSH.. :(
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-03-29, 6:57 PM #19
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Note he's DRUNK the entire time. :p

But it's also not given that he doesn't have tourettes and bipolar syndrome, or just a more severe case.[/QUOTE]

True.

Also, I'm going to start using "Bob Saget!" as an obscenity now. It really just rolls off the tongue.
2006-03-29, 7:29 PM #20
Tourrett's guy is hilarious, I'll be the first to admit, but he doesn't really have tourrett's syndrome. It doesn't really do that to you... Tourrett's guy is just a drunken idiot. :p

Also: the latest one, Tourrett's King is my favorite.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-03-29, 7:39 PM #21
So...he can't be drunk AND have tourrette's syndrome? I'm pretty sure he DOES have tourrettes, because if he didn't, he'd be on court for fraud. Someone would hav found him out by now.
D E A T H
2006-03-29, 7:48 PM #22
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]True.

Also, I'm going to start using "Bob Saget!" as an obscenity now. It really just rolls off the tongue.[/QUOTE]

Hah, that fad has already started at my school, me and my friend discovered it about a month ago and have started saying it, we've got a whole slew of people saying it now, it's pretty funny.
2006-03-29, 8:22 PM #23
Bob Saget!

That's awesome!
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-03-29, 8:58 PM #24
I thought this was actually going to be about Bob Saget, who is hilarious.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-29, 9:10 PM #25
OLD news, but still hilarious. Watch the one about the garbage disposal sounding "like Chewbacca taking a ****."

found it :o http://www.tourettesguy.com/videos/interview3/
(LANGUAGE DUH)
2006-03-29, 10:34 PM #26
Oh my god.

This man is the greatest thing in the entire world!
2006-03-30, 8:23 PM #27
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]So...he can't be drunk AND have tourrette's syndrome? I'm pretty sure he DOES have tourrettes, because if he didn't, he'd be on court for fraud. Someone would hav found him out by now.[/QUOTE]

What would the pretense be for suing? Lying on the internet?

He wouldn't have done anything illegal. He's misrepresenting himself, but there are no laws that say you can't lie on the internet.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-03-30, 8:28 PM #28
Originally posted by happydud:
What would the pretense be for suing? Lying on the internet?

He wouldn't have done anything illegal. He's misrepresenting himself, but there are no laws that say you can't lie on the internet.

He makes money off the site. And you'd be surprised--a lot of times stupider lawsuits have happened.
D E A T H
2006-03-30, 8:31 PM #29
Then people should be suing for every movie ever made.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-30, 8:41 PM #30
Originally posted by Avenger:
Then people should be suing for every movie ever made.

Kind of different...movies are a form of fiction, of entertainment. The Internet has no preset use.
D E A T H
2006-03-30, 8:52 PM #31
Point being that he could just say he was making a movie to entertain people. It's really no different than any other film made. The distrubution is just different.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-30, 9:07 PM #32
Originally posted by Avenger:
Point being that he could just say he was making a movie to entertain people. It's really no different than any other film made. The distrubution is just different.

True. But that wouldn't neccesarily stop the American public from suing him anyways :p
D E A T H
2006-03-30, 10:04 PM #33
Also true, sadly.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-30, 10:36 PM #34
I just filed a lawsuit against him. Anyone else wanna sign on to be co-plaintiffs or whatever?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!