Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ever notice...
Ever notice...
2003-12-22, 6:36 PM #1
...that having no life takes up more time then having a life?

------------------
Retsam of Rod-Nog (This IS[/b] SAJN_Master)
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2003-12-22, 6:40 PM #2
So verrrry true... hehe
Member since March 4, 2000.
R.I.P. MaDaVentor - You are greatly missed.
2003-12-22, 6:41 PM #3
Taken literally, it's quite true. You remain dead a lot longer than you are alive. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
2003-12-22, 6:44 PM #4
Wow. That's so true it's not even funny.

------------------
"The Oracle told me I would die with my boots on. I've worn tennis shoes ever since." - Axis
2003-12-22, 6:57 PM #5
But takes so much less effort.

------------------
Archimedes: Pseudo-intellectual since 1986
www.retronetworks.com
2003-12-22, 7:01 PM #6
I spent 12 hours seeing FotR in theaters
I spent 6 hours seeing TTT in theaters
I spent 11 hours 30 mins seeing RotK in theaters (so far)
I spent 29 and a half hours seeing LotR in theaters total..Having no life..takes ALOT of time.

1 Day, 5 Hours, 30 Min

And I've seen them each on DVD atleast 10 times.. and the extendeds atleast 3 times each.. so thats like.... ummm alot of time.

------------------
Retsam of Rod-Nog (This IS[/b] SAJN_Master)

[This message has been edited by Rod-Nog (edited December 22, 2003).]
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2003-12-22, 7:02 PM #7
tehehe so true

------------------
If there is a 50% chance that you are going to be right, there is a 90% chance that you will choose the wrong one ~SithNazgul, the 50-50-90 rule
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2003-12-22, 8:12 PM #8
I see all those movies, theater and DVD, with friends, giving me a life

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-22, 8:49 PM #9
Bleck... please don't remind me of the depressed state of my life. I suppose that's the reason they say 'time flies when you're having fun'. When you are doing nothing it stands still.

------------------
No one
No one
2003-12-23, 1:21 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EtherealAngel:
Bleck... please don't remind me of the depressed state of my life. I suppose that's the reason they say 'time flies when you're having fun'. When you are doing nothing it stands still.

</font>

Indeed. I finished high school last june, since then I've been looking desperately for a job (but haven't found any), I don't really have friends to go out with and stuff.. So that 5 months felt more like two years.

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

↑ Up to the top!