Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Haha. Cool.
Haha. Cool.
2006-03-31, 9:03 AM #1
A friend of mine borrowed my xbox a few months ago. I have not played it since I got it back. He somehow left a copy of battlefront 2 in the drive. I'm not sure if it's rented or what... but this is pretty cool. A free game. I'm about to play it.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-31, 9:13 AM #2
An old friend of mine forgot I had his playstation 2 and never asked for it. When I got bored of it, I gave it back and he was like... "wtf..."
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-31, 10:22 AM #3
I only played the bf2 beta, but that was a really good game from what i played.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-03-31, 11:31 AM #4
I've had my friend's copy of Dirt to Daytona (GC) for like 4 years. Nothing to celebrate, it's really a crappy game.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-03-31, 11:42 AM #5
The old Chemistry teacher at my HS still has my copy of MGS2: Sons of Liberty
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-03-31, 12:20 PM #6
Originally posted by mscbuck:
The old Chemistry teacher at my HS still has my copy of MGS2: Sons of Liberty

Why do you hate your Chem teacher so much?

My old school bought the band teacher an Xbox for christmas.

BOUGHT TEACHER 200 DOLLAR MACHINE.

Yeah.
D E A T H
2006-03-31, 12:29 PM #7
That's not that hard to do. Last season, I got a $100 gift certificate to to Pyramid alehouse from my lacrosse team, and I figure the other two coaches got about the same value out of their gifts. All of it came from the team (about 30 players).
Pissed Off?
2006-03-31, 12:33 PM #8
Years and years ago when I bought my first cd writer, it didn't seem to work, and I took it back to the shop. They tested it somewhere out of my sight, and then told me they didn't find anything wrong with it, and the problem must be with my system. I took it back home, and when I opened the tray, the Second Edition installation disk of a certain operating system was in it. SE was pretty new back then, and I had previously only the vanilla version. The next day I installed the SE...
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-03-31, 12:42 PM #9
My sister's ex-boyfriend accidently left her all his nintendo games after he left. I took the games, kept the ones I liked, and sold the others to gamestop :) I only made 8 bucks off them though. Damn nintendo games being so cheap! :(
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-31, 1:31 PM #10
Originally posted by SavageX378:
My sister's ex-boyfriend accidently left her all his nintendo games after he left. I took the games, kept the ones I liked, and sold the others to gamestop :) I only made 8 bucks off them though. Damn nintendo games being so cheap! :(

No, all game stores are like this. EBGames downright steals your games. "Oh, this is the version of HL2 for Xbox? We can give you a quarter for that!" Then take it to a place that isn't run by thieves, and you'd get like 15-20 bucks.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;

↑ Up to the top!