Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Alphabet of Manliness (Don't click/post if you hate Maddox)
Alphabet of Manliness (Don't click/post if you hate Maddox)
2006-03-31, 12:08 PM #1
Bad Words And Stuff Warning

It's coming...

You can even pre-order it on Amazon, here

I still don't get how Amazon let that book description get posted...Anyway, awesome.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-04-01, 11:05 AM #2
Maddox is my god.

I pity the non believers.

He who beats women is all powerful.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-04-01, 11:06 AM #3
Originally posted by Ruthven:
He who beats women is all powerful.

Most of men? Too many "all powerfuls".

I want that book, but I'm once again in the poor proletariat mode :/

Then again, I'm always in that mode. Perhaps I'll buy that book next time I buy something from somewhere.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-01, 11:09 AM #4
Yeah, I posted that in chat earlier. No one seemed to care. :(
2006-04-01, 12:30 PM #5
Holy ****, I so want this book.

Oh man, I hope he comes to my area on his book-signing tour. Here are the rules of conduct:

This book isn't an ordinary book, and I am not an ordinary author. As such, extraordinary rules of conduct must be observed when you meet me.

1. Do not make direct eye contact with me.

2. You must adhere to the following procedure when shaking my hand:

i. Stand directly in front of me with both feet together.

ii. Extend your arm in front of you and wait for me to engage if I choose to do so.

iii. If I grant you a hand shake, you may hold my hand, pump once or twice, and then promptly let go. I will then wipe my hand with a moist towelette, and you will bow, step aside and quickly walk away.

3. You must stand at least 3 feet (1 m) apart from me at all times.

4. Do not talk directly to me. If you want to tell me something, write it down and hand it to an assistant.

5. Formal attire is encouraged (suit + tie if possible).

More rules will be added as necessary. Rules may and will change at any time. Tour locations will be listed below when available.

:D
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-01, 12:45 PM #6
hehe
2006-04-01, 12:51 PM #7
maddox is funny but i doubt i'd buy the book
2006-04-01, 1:36 PM #8
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]maddox is funny but i doubt i'd buy the book[/QUOTE]

Yeah, his articles always make me chuckle, but I am not going to spend money on him.

He seems to be doing well. Considering it is not out yet, it has a #1 rank in Amazon book sales, just with pre-orders?
2006-04-01, 1:40 PM #9
Hahahahhahahahaha, that's awesome. Maddox pwns.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!