Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → PSP For Sale
PSP For Sale
2006-04-01, 12:01 PM #1
Since the guy who I was going to sell my PSP to had to pay off a 300 dollar ticket, I decided to ask everyone here if they wanted my PSP. It'll come with everything (Spiderman 2, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, 32mb memory stick, 512mb memory stick, cable to transfer stuff to your memory stick, remote for the headphones output, charger, soft case), and I'm only asking 230+ shipping for all of this. Basically, you're getting a hell of a deal. There's a couple dead pixels, but I only noticed them once or twice, almost never while gaming and definitely not at lowest brightness (what I always use). I can't guarantee that shipping wouldn't cause there to be more, as I don't know if somewhat rough handling can cause it, so just know if you want fragile shipping you're gonna have to pay for it. I ask for the money first, but I'm a trustworthy guy (ask Rob, Phoenix, Ric, and NoESC) when it comes to shipping my end of the bargain.

Right now I need the money a lot more than I need the PSP. So here goes.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 12:44 PM #2
*Checks the date*

I think I'll pass.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-01, 12:47 PM #3
I'll actually be selling mine in the near future (for PS3 moneyz), if any of you want to put down reservations :p
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-04-01, 12:48 PM #4
Yeah, I don't really need my PSP either.
2006-04-01, 12:50 PM #5
well if you send them all to me

you'll go to heaven.
2006-04-01, 12:55 PM #6
No, I'm seriously posting this. This is not an April Fools joke. I've been offering it to my friends, but people around here just aren't interested in that sort of thing. This is 100% legit.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 1:13 PM #7
Yeah, he's been posting this in chat I think.

Or did I read it on Yoshi's blog?
2006-04-01, 1:16 PM #8
Probably both.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 1:57 PM #9
I can attest to the realness of this sale. Yosh is getting money together as he's getting ready for college. Tough times == parting with things you like.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-04-01, 2:29 PM #10
Yeah...basically that's what it is. Trying to cope with being broke and having to pay fees that my mom refuses to pay for (it's 125 dollars to reserve a place in housing). Fun stuff.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 8:04 PM #11
Whatever company made people believe that dead pixels are okay and are "normal" is the most evil company ever (well, in the top 10 anyway). Dead pixels == broken screen, and they should replace it under warranty.
2006-04-01, 9:32 PM #12
Originally posted by Brian:
Whatever company made people believe that dead pixels are okay and are "normal" is the most evil company ever (well, in the top 10 anyway). Dead pixels == broken screen, and they should replace it under warranty.

Agreed. But at the same time, I can't notice it a lot.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 11:26 PM #13
I got $150. Someone hollat at me.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2006-04-02, 9:54 AM #14
Originally posted by Ubuu:
I got $150. Someone hollat at me.

If you can scrounge up another 50, I'll sell it to you and ship for free. But I need the money for shipping at least before I can.
D E A T H
2006-04-02, 10:05 AM #15
Originally posted by Brian:

I guess it's really a question of how much you think people would be willing to pay for electronics, because if they had to throw out 99.8% of all of the LCD panels that were manufactured it would increase the cost of almost every modern electronic device by an order of magnitude.

By that logic AMD should be required to replace all Athlon 64 processors that don't perform at FX-57 speeds. They were factory underclocked because they were defective. Fight the man, etc and whatnot.
2006-04-02, 10:12 AM #16
Originally posted by Jon`C:
I guess it's really a question of how much you think people would be willing to pay for electronics, because if they had to throw out 99.8% of all of the LCD panels that were manufactured it would increase the cost of almost every modern electronic device by an order of magnitude.

By that logic AMD should be required to replace all Athlon 64 processors that don't perform at FX-57 speeds. They were factory underclocked because they were defective. Fight the man, etc and whatnot.

But they're not sold to perform at FX-57 speeds. If you know the market, which you should, you know exactly what you're getting, exactly what performance you're going to get from it, and you get that. Bad analogy Jon. But feel free to try and continue to belittle our opinions on the matter.
D E A T H
2006-04-02, 12:48 PM #17
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Or come up with a better manufacturing process? Or stop selling it before it's market-ready? Meh, sorry to derail the thread, I hereby stop it.
2006-04-02, 4:54 PM #18
Well, if they did that we wouldn't have LCDs.
2006-04-02, 4:56 PM #19
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Well, if they did that we wouldn't have LCDs.

Weren't we trying to STOP the derailment?

Anyways, offer's still on the table.
D E A T H
2006-04-02, 7:50 PM #20
I am very tempted to take you up on this offer...

But alas, for a new PC shall come sooner than another portable game system.
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!