Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Duke Nukem Forever Reviewed
Duke Nukem Forever Reviewed
2006-04-01, 2:03 PM #1
http://arstechnica.com/reviews/games/forever.ars

The best part:
Quote:
It's going to be hard to talk about the weapons; this build gives me all of them from the jump. There's your standard handgun, a shotgun, a chain gun, and something special just for Duke fans. It's an… erm... instrument of pleasure. One mostly seen in the employ of lonely women. And it's powered by what appears to be a lawnmower motor. You crank it to get it started. That's not all though, when this weapon is selected you can only attack from behind. Not good for groups of enemies to be sure, but the animation is hilarious. This is certainly going to be an M-rated game.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-04-01, 2:06 PM #2
Mr. T says April Foo.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-01, 2:07 PM #3
April 1st can burn in hell.
nope.
2006-04-01, 2:10 PM #4
Come on, you're going to have to try harder than this. :p
2006-04-01, 3:04 PM #5
It's fake. It's a known fact that all the screenshots that were posted in 1999 are showcasing content that no longer exists. 3d Realms scrapped all their art assets at least 3 times over the coming years.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-01, 3:16 PM #6
Theres has been a great void in the gaming industry, due to the lack of a new Duke Nukem!
2006-04-01, 3:22 PM #7
Just so you guys know, it IS actually coming out this year.
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 3:55 PM #8
HA. Yeah right.

Nice try to fool us, Yoshi.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-04-01, 4:07 PM #9
It was in last year's March issue of PC Gamer. And it was labelled March, not April :p
D E A T H
2006-04-01, 10:37 PM #10
I'd really hope it to come out this year... or ever. :/

Especially if it actually rocks socks like a sockrocker, since that would surely be great.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!