Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Padme's Ruminations...
Padme's Ruminations...
2006-04-01, 9:06 PM #1
OK... I've been listening to the song closely on my computer, and I noticed from inbetween 1:16 -1:23 you can hear a small piece from the song "Across the stars" my point is... how can I make this piece of the segment louder so I can actually hear it with out having to have my speakers really high and next to my ears. Yes I suffer from hearing defficiency, so I have to do that to hear anything accurately.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-01, 9:07 PM #2
[url]www.goldwave.com[/url]
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-04-01, 9:09 PM #3
my cd burner actually came with nero wave editor. i use that to fiddle with anything.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-04-01, 9:58 PM #4
Originally posted by Spook:
[url]www.goldwave.com[/url]

That's what I use. It's shareware but with no expiry date. So as long as you don't mind restarting it every 150 commands, it's basically freeware.
Stuff
2006-04-01, 10:37 PM #5
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
OK... I've been listening to the song closely on my computer, and I noticed from inbetween 1:16 -1:23 you can hear a small piece from the song "Across the stars"

Heh, I've heard that, too. Song 2 also has that melody so....

Oh, and Audacity all the way ;)
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol

↑ Up to the top!