Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → KOTOR II bugs! Grr!
KOTOR II bugs! Grr!
2006-04-04, 2:55 PM #1
So there I am, running across the snowy polar region on Telos and into the building, and lo and behold, my companions are with me. However, the NPCs tell me that they are locked up. My companions don't respond to me, and I can't unlock the cells where they are supposed to be. In fact, I'm stuck there. :mad:

Anyone else have this bug and get past it?
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-04-04, 4:33 PM #2
hope that you have a previous savegame and do it over again
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-04-04, 4:44 PM #3
Did you go through all the cutscene brouhaha and pick a fight with Atris? Other than that, yeah load up a past savegame and just go through the cutscene again. Hopefully the script will execute properly.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-04-04, 6:07 PM #4
Yeah, I had this issue too, and the only thing I found to work after about an hour of searching online was load an old save game.
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2006-04-05, 5:34 AM #5
do a search on pcgamemods.com -- there's a fix for it.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2006-04-05, 6:22 AM #6
I loaded a savegame, and as long as I was antagonistic to lowering my weapons, the script ran correctly (I think). If I willingly lowered them, it fouled up.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-04-05, 11:21 AM #7
Yeap, I believe that was a bug/one of the bugs in the latest patch. You had to resist, if only once, or it got screwed up.

I still love the game, however :p

↑ Up to the top!