Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → DVD Burning software?
DVD Burning software?
2006-04-05, 12:49 PM #1
I did a bit of googling, but I think i'd get better results here. Whats a good program for DVD burning? I'd like as cheap as possible, but I suppose I could go up to $100.
2006-04-05, 12:58 PM #2
Nero, Alcohol 120% - good non-free.

DVD Decrypter is not as pretty, nor has as many features, but is free. I've never actually used it to burn anything, but others suggest it.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-04-05, 2:09 PM #3
Nero really is your best bet.
D E A T H
2006-04-05, 2:57 PM #4
<3 nero and the dvd burner it came with
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-05, 2:59 PM #5
I use DVD Decrypter (with DVDShrink when needed).
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-04-05, 3:03 PM #6
K, Thanks, I just went out and bought Nero 7 Ultra Edition for 69.99 plus a $20 rebate. Lets see what this thing can do :cool:
2006-04-05, 4:24 PM #7
Nero is best paid program. Best free program is CDBurnerXP Pro, but you already bought Nero...
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.

↑ Up to the top!